• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you think you would date someone from this group?

I am curious if there was an actual interested number of group members that would want to find a partner on here. Onewho would want a significant other that truly loves animals as much as they do?
Yes me

I am curious if there was an actual interested number of group members that would want to find a partner on here. Onewho would want a significant other that truly loves animals as much as they do?
If an when your ready send me a chat

Yea and that’s wat I’m looking for

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of other things would have to click, but it’d be amazing to date someone who’d enjoy this kink with me! So hot 🥵 hopefully someday lol
Stick with it....That has rewards unimagined by those who will never get there...😉....just be absolutely sure of that person before you leap.
Met the love of my life on a very similar site.....she was glorious....

Yes . If I found someone in the same area I'm in , I would not have a problem at all with a zoo lover , as long as I could partake , helping guiding aiding in the process ..any takers lol

Well I had to go back and find My post on this because I didn't remember it. It is on page 3. As of now I still haven't found anybody and I don't know if it is even possible from people on this site.

Lol

Pes can you privately message me

Pes can you privately message me
I need help

Well I had to go back and find My post on this because I didn't remember it. It is on page 3. As of now I still haven't found anybody and I don't know if it is even possible from people on this site.
Gotta have faith don’t lose it keep on going

Gotta have faith don’t lose it keep on going
If you want a Zoophile wife or girlfriend then you have to keep looking asking the hard questions an jus being you and never quit or give up on your dreams

Last edited by a moderator:
i had many many meets from bf, beastdating and zooskool, sadly non turned into anything more than just fun and play, maybe because at that time, it wouldnt have fitted in in my life, but yes i would very much like to find a life partner now

Back