Do you celebrate your partner's birthday?

We don't have any elaborate plans, but I will usually take them out for a day visiting dog-friendly places they like buy them a meal they don't normally get. She has no idea what her birthday is, but it's nice.

Their birthday is just another "fun meal" day, combined with a "I have today off so, we don't go home day".

The only real difference between a fun weekend or a birthday is that I sing happy birthday, and stick a candle in the meatball 🤣

I actually don't know the exact birthdays of either of my two doggy girls as both of my girls have spotty histories prior to living with me. But I do roughly know their "gotcha" days, a.k.a. the day that they came to live with me and joined our pack. Generally around those times I'll set aside the weekend to make us all a large sized juicy steak. I'll season my portion and leave theirs completely unseasoned. I'll toss that steak onto a grill and afterwards I'll divide up our portions and we'll have a nice meal. They absolutely love it! I also tend to do this on valentine's day as well. Lol

I actually don't know the exact birthdays of either of my two doggy girls as both of my girls have spotty histories prior to living with me. But I do roughly know their "gotcha" days, a.k.a. the day that they came to live with me and joined our pack. Generally around those times I'll set aside the weekend to make us all a large sized juicy steak. I'll season my portion and leave theirs completely unseasoned. I'll toss that steak onto a grill and afterwards I'll divide up our portions and we'll have a nice meal. They absolutely love it! I also tend to do this on valentine's day as well. Lol
aw that's cute you do that for valentine's day

Back