Do you and your animal lover kiss/make-out?

I'd imagine most here will agree yes. It's part of being attracted to animals and a expression of love. To anyone who's never had the chance to make out with a dog. Your missing out! Let's say you come across this booth. You can only pick one. Frenching is allowed but only kissing, nothing further. Which one do you choose? By the way The regular kissing booth next door is for normies, diversity is important :gsd_wink:
Screenshot_2021-11-24-12-12-07~3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Cooper and I kiss I love when we are cuddling and he wants to give me a link on the gave or lips sometimes I open my mouth and meet his tongue with mine. I will say it's something we do all the time but if he wants to lick me on my face or lips who am I to say no. Also when we are just spending normal time together I love giving him a big hug and giving him a kiss on the top of his head.

is this a thing all dogs do? both my late boy and girl are like that... both liked being deep in my mouth, but me trying to return the favor was met with "nope, thanks". the boy did let me lick around his fangs so i did at least that... the girl doesn't let me in her mouth at all, i do like sort of sucking on her tongue tho.
My boy would let me put my tongue in his mouth 🤷‍♂️

Yes all the time, it isn't even just when having sex I love it when its spontaneous like when I just get home from work or we're watching TV and we just start making out long and deep
Those spontaneous moments of kissing are the best ones if you ask me 😊🥰🙏🏻

We make out sometimes. It's mostly a morning thing for us...I wake up and he gets excited....tail starts thumping...his knott forms in his sheath and we use start making out for a bit while I fondle him....until getting up to start our day hehe. When he gets a little older we will start another whole section to our morning routine ;3

Other than mornings we have occasional kisses but he won't sit and kiss for minutes on end.

Only felt something special with my past mate. I kiss her and she exactly knew how to do the deed back it was something else.

Back