Do any women here go through a time of the month where horny levels are way up?

kntyqueen

Tourist
It happens to me every month, more than likely prior or during ovulation (I have an IUD so no periods, making it hard to determine).

I seriously feel like an animal in heat and cannot get sex out of my mind, my body wants to fuck anything that moves. I seriously don’t even go on dates during that time because it’s just so hard to control.

Same here. Typically it’s right before my time of the month starts. Personally I’m decently horny most of the time anyways but I get a few days a month each month where it feels really cranked up.

When I had my dog, he would always get more sexually active just before I’d start my period. It’s like he knew it was coming and wanted to get in as much fucking as possible. So that might also be the cause of it for me.

Same here. Typically it’s right before my time of the month starts. Personally I’m decently horny most of the time anyways but I get a few days a month each month where it feels really cranked up.

When I had my dog, he would always get more sexually active just before I’d start my period. It’s like he knew it was coming and wanted to get in as much fucking as possible. So that might also be the cause of it for me.
My dog gets the same way and he’s neutered! (Rescue)

Did you get the hormonal IUD?

Ya, I for sure notice a difference when I'm ovulating, but it isn't like that every month, sometimes there isn't a difference at all. Depending on the week, I seem to go between phases of getting horny out of nowhere, or only getting horny when he initiates sex.
I got the mirena so yes. To me it is almost like clockwork, pretty wild.

Yep. Both of my boys do the same. They seem to know my cycles better than I do almost lol.

It's normal for guys to get in as much fucking before her period starts too! lol

Your scent was dominant. He knew.

I also feel like I can be easily prodded into feeling aroused. I feel like the more someone (man or beast) is inside me and cums inside me that creates a bond or a connection. Then, once that connection has been made, I feel like he has a way of quickly arousing me, like my body is always receptive.

Basically the more I am fucked, the more I want it.

I definitely feel a change in my attitude right when I ovulate. I mean I am horny a lot in general but think it gets ramped up a bit right before my period maybe it’s a balancing act for when I have a particularly bad month during that time of the month haha

I also feel like I can be easily prodded into feeling aroused. I feel like the more someone (man or beast) is inside me and cums inside me that creates a bond or a connection. Then, once that connection has been made, I feel like he has a way of quickly arousing me, like my body is always receptive.

Basically the more I am fucked, the more I want it.
I probably shouldn’t interfere because I’m a man. But like you a connection is there. So easy turned on when being with her, woman or beast (my avatar💕)

I'm a guy, but I only bottom. About once every 1 1/2 months or so I get so horny that it feels like I need to get bricked in the back of the head to snap out of it. I am usually very horny anyhow though.

It's part of ovulation, your body's telling you it's ready to breed. If a woman does not experience this swing, I'd be checking her hormone levels.
This is a very good point. And early precursor to potential hormone imbalance, specially on some of these new fucked birth control options. Ladies, you are trying to prevent pregnancy, stop trying to block your cycle entirely, it is not healthy.

A lot of birth control options use hormone blockers. This can lead to some screwed up hormone imbalances. Women require a certain amount of estrogen for normal functionality. Without it, mood swings, depression, … whole list of issues.
Um.... you should review your pharmacology; and endo.

Maybe read what I post or graduate from medical school before trying to correct me or piggyback on what I say.

Back