Different strokes for different folks

I am wondering…

In a quest to be the very best I can be! I have to ask. It have came to me that maybe dogs and un-cut men have a similar advantages that make sex potentially more pleasurable.

If you watch a dog go to town. He kind of never un-inserts himself (on propose at least) and has a short hump compared to normal sex. Fully inserted kind of pulsing motion.
Uncut men in studies have a similar effect. The skin slightly moves in a way that allows the shaft to move but the skin to stay in place. Allowing for less of a stabbing motion and more of a pulsing motion.

For my female zoo counterparts out there is the male dog analogy correct!? For those of you who prefer beast to man am I on the right tract? I only ask so I can better my own motions.

Thank you.

there's a study that compares the mechanics of sex between dogs and uncut men?

before you become "the best there ever was", you need to understand the similarities between dog and human sex end at "the male inserts his penis in orifice of his partner". everything after that is so wildly different it can't be compared. hint: a dog "going to town" isn't even the best part of sex with them while it's the only part of having sex with a man.

before you become "the best there ever was",
I don’t think my quote from Pokémon came across. It was a light hearted joke.

Also no of corse there is no study 🙄. I am simply asking about the motion of the ocean man. It’s not saying I believe I can be better, worse or the same. I am not a woman and can’t fathom what it’s like to have sex as one at all but I care to ask to see what or if I can do to improve.

Sense you say “them” I could assume your not a woman either and can’t speak for one either. And to say that “everything is so wildly different it’s not comparable” is the same as saying “I’m the real thing and a dildo can never replace me” as if I’ve never heard “he was so bad I should have done it myself, it would have been more enjoyable”. It’s all the same ballpark but playing with different bats.

Back