Different cum taste based on breed?

Yes. I see. However if anyone wants to prove it just give your boy some pineapple hear and there. It really makes a difference.
So now we are trying to make tropical milk shakes. :gsd_laughing:

Seriously though pineapple is one of those fruits I would be careful about giving your dog, I do note that you seemed to be inferring it should only be an occasional thing. So it's all good.

while it is not a giant difference, I notice between all my dogs while similar in that metallic iron taste. one is significantly saltier tasting while another has a much more pungent stronger taste and smell. since my dogs all eat the same thing I imagine some of it is down to individuality. Though none of my dogs are breed specific all being mutts so I don't think that breed has anything at all to do with it.

So now we are trying to make tropical milk shakes. :gsd_laughing:

Seriously though pineapple is one of those fruits I would be careful about giving your dog, I do note that you seemed to be inferring it should only be an occasional thing. So it's all good.
I’d be ok with that. I’ll have him shoot it right in the cup with the rum.

I find it different between individual dogs, not sure about breed, though I've noticed larger dogs tend to taste less strong than smaller ones in general. But some small dogs tasted weeker and some larger ones tasted stronger. Its probably more about diet and specific genetics.

I find it different between individual dogs, not sure about breed, though I've noticed larger dogs tend to taste less strong than smaller ones in general. But some small dogs tasted weeker and some larger ones tasted stronger. Its probably more about diet and specific genetics.
Agree, I noticed it too. Large breeds tasted sweeter, less strong than smaller ones. But ok, there're also some differences in a same breed within. I guess due to food and way of living. Anyway, I must say love all of them, danes, mastiffs and GSD tasted really good, I didn't expect that ever before

while it is not a giant difference, I notice between all my dogs while similar in that metallic iron taste. one is significantly saltier tasting while another has a much more pungent stronger taste and smell. since my dogs all eat the same thing I imagine some of it is down to individuality. Though none of my dogs are breed specific all being mutts so I don't think that breed has anything at all to do with it.
That's right, dog breed has nothing to do with the most pleasant-taste cum, I have tested some breeds into different receptacles (glasses, condoms, straight from cock) and it changed even depending on the container. That said, when I wanted to drink some cum, firstly I usually looked for German shepherd water ... I don´t know why, but I can guess due to this breed seems to cum more than other ones, all time spurting and , of course, GSD cocks are my favs, they're perfectly sculpted, love their white shafts and red tips

The first time I swallowed a Rottweiler cum. I was curious and although at first it seemed a strange taste, I ended up liking it. After swallowing several mongrels, I was able to do it luckily with a GSD and a Dane on a farm in southern Europe. The taste of both was delicious, but I think the Great dane's cock tasted sweeter, definitely less strong. It became an addiction candy for me

Last edited:
Well the Dogs I had had more like Water then thick cum like Mans, but it’s nice too
Obviously dog cum is "more like water" than human cum, but due to his consistency is really tasty and delicious, sweet and not as spicy as men one. I`ve tasted only 3 different breeds in my life, but must say my favorite is Dane's delicious sperm ( more yellow and sweet than others )

Obviously dog cum is "more like water" than human cum, but due to his consistency is really tasty and delicious, sweet and not as spicy as men one. I`ve tasted only 3 different breeds in my life, but must say my favorite is Dane's delicious sperm ( more yellow and sweet than others )
Yellow cum? Either I need to be a bit more observant next time I'm with a dane, or you've got a very special dog there, if he has lemon soft drink on tap. :gsd_wink:

Yellow cum? Either I need to be a bit more observant next time I'm with a dane, or you've got a very special dog there, if he has lemon soft drink on tap. :gsd_wink:
Yes, you should check it out next time. Most of act they spurt dog-water, towards the end it's becoming a little sticky and white/yellow coloured, something like dirty water. More consistency but still watery sperm. That difference from stages I could notice on danes more than the rest

It's weird, don't know why but I find GSD cum taste more pleasant than the rest of breeds too. I guess it's cause of love his looking and how hot can be
Yeah that's your head lol

Let's compare two men. Both are humans, both have a similar diet. Their cum can still taste very different, same for the amount.

Why would it be different for a dog?

Yes, two dogs may taste different but there are many differences between breeds, for example German shepherds taste sweeter or less strong than mastiffs or danes

there is not much to say, as it has already been said, but I can describe the first time I sucked a horse and at the time I was half dumb.
because I didn't really know how it worked, I was under a very large Andalusian..and his dick was already growing, is what I did idiotic was to stick his whole head inside my mouth while it was soft and growing.
can you imagine what happened?
when it hardens completely I started masturbating and then I realized that I just couldn’t get it out of my mouth, because the glans was completely swollen, if you try to remove it it would get stuck between my teeth and lips, even with your mouth wide open, a short time later, accepting the fact, at the time I thought '' just give me a good blowjob, after he comes, it will be soft again ''. I did so without thinking about the consequences that would come, it took a while to get him to come rubbing his dick, without him getting too big and not trying to fuck my throat,
in the end, he really got excited and started to gush his cum right down my throat, while giving some entries with more force, I really felt all his enjoyment splashing in thick loads......I almost drowned
fortunately I didn't choke to death with semen, it would be frustrating.
the photos are for reference

Attachments

• kGpPFFxhvrVLYNnVThMrXzUx.png
    kGpPFFxhvrVLYNnVThMrXzUx.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 34
  • KRKdWzvEGKIHDZABzooDtmhB.png
    KRKdWzvEGKIHDZABzooDtmhB.png
    437.9 KB · Views: 29
  • QxMyNzDKoeETtprazpyBSaph.png
    QxMyNzDKoeETtprazpyBSaph.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 32
  • YejdtzykkoOTyzgpNqkrSLEV.png
    YejdtzykkoOTyzgpNqkrSLEV.png
    367 KB · Views: 37
  • ZzyQxqJtyslrBykdPHVYvdvq.png
    ZzyQxqJtyslrBykdPHVYvdvq.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 39
Yes, something between diet and genetics make their tastes different. I remember once swallow multiple spurts from a dane cock and wondering myself " what a delicious cum he has and why it tasted so yummy and felt so hot...." That's not my thights another times when swallowing other breeds

For me, diet makes difference, each dog is a new flavor but I love all the ones that I tasted. Perhaps, If I had to choose one breed for his cum, would be German shepherd: different to others, they looked me the sweetest and yummiest ones. Also love Rotties, they cum REALLY A LOT!!!!!

Never properly tasted doggy cum, but have really wanted to for over 25 years. Interesting conversation so far...
I've heard it's 'salty', 'watery' and 'metallic'. There's only one way to find out, and I'd love to have a dog squirt in my mouth one day!

Never properly tasted doggy cum, but have really wanted to for over 25 years. Interesting conversation so far...
I've heard it's 'salty', 'watery' and 'metallic'. There's only one way to find out, and I'd love to have a dog squirt in my mouth one day!
You should to try it some day....U won't forget it. For me, it's the sexiest stuff to swallow all that cum from their extremely beautiful cocks when pulsating and growing up. Taste salty but really sweet, yummy and hot, very very very hot

I think all dog cum tastes really nice, but Mastiffs the best ones

Back