Did you watch fall out tv show?

we just finished the first episode two days ago and I'm excited for the rest. I LOVE what they've done with the Brotherhood
Nice. Same here. My brain 🧠 is on overdrive as I go on my second watch through.

Cooper's my favorite I like me some Walton Goggins!

it's fallout not fall out.
i've seen only two episodes so far, walton goggins is amazing.
i like they went with a malinois for their version of dogmeat.

so far my only non-spoiler nitpick is how the power armors look like molded plastic not really like steel.
hopefully will get explained, three vaults leading into each other (31. 32 and 33) isn't really on brand and doesn't really make much sense. then again FO1, FO2 and FO New Vegas aren't considered cannon for the show so maybe they went some other direction with their primary (and shady secondary, which wasn't present in first two games either..) functions.

Fallout fan in me says many changes that I don’t like and strays from the original in many ways

On the other hand it was a good series that was interesting and I think they did a good job with the characters and script

I am not going to spoil anything but I am intrested to see where they go from here

What is fallout and where can I watch?
Is there a zoo connection?
It's on Amazon Prime, also on Freevee if you don't have prime, or it's pirateable already. It's a TV show based on the Fallout video game series. No blatant zoo connections, just a great game series and so far a good show in my opinion, post-apocalyptic survival with some great sci-fi themes and a wacky sense of humor.

Back