Did You Know?.. Facts about Zoophiles.

QuantumHusky

Citizen of Zooville
Here we go. So this is how this works guys!

I am working on some fun facts about the Zoo community! The best ones will be added to the project! The way the game works is that you ask DYK and then you state your fun fact about us and the community. E.G. So and so who was a scientist was also a zoophile or So and so artist of cultural significance e.g. Picasso painted about zoophilia. SFW ones are the best as I am trying to keep these as "family friendly"
as possible!

emoji.png
DYK that Zoophiles are people just like you and I? We have feelings and emotions as well.

Last edited:
I came up with a few based on criticisms I hear often, and I hope at least one is suitable for the project.

1. Did you know that the common archetyping of furries as zoophiles and vice-versa is not necessarily accurate all the time? While someone can be a zoofur, they could also only be one or the other. There are key differences, such as furry usually being strictly keep to fantasy and art, whereas zoo can be realized in tangible relationships. Also, furries tend to anthropomorphize other animal species, whereas zoos are usually drawn to their more unique and natural behavior.

2. Did you know that zoophilia in humans is just one exemplar of a phylum-wide phenomenon? Many species, especially of mammals and avians, are known to engage in relationships, sometimes long-lasting ones, between species, genera, families, order, and even taxonomic classes. Yes, nonhuman animals being attracted to humans (anthrophilia) is documented just the same - especially when the animal is around humans or any other species than their own in their formative years. {optional closing sentence: This habit for creatures of nearly all mammalian and avian species to form bonds with those they cannot reproduce with proves that zoophilia or anthrophilia are in no violation of any "natural order".}

3. Did you know that people do not make a conscious choice to be zoo? It is just as easy for someone to stop being zoo as it is for them to stop liking their favorite icecream flavor and make the decision to up and start liking another one. In other words, not going to happen, even with corrective therapy.

4. Did you know that all mammals share the same basic members, chemicals, and functions present in their brains? (accessory olfactory bulb, cerebellum, cerebral hemispheres, medulla oblongata, olfactory bulb, optic tectum, pituitary gland...) The only difference is the ratio in which all the parts compare to one another in any given species. This means that for you, probably a human, if you ever wondered how a mammal of another species felt, you could imagine how you would feel, then heighten a specific emotion or sense to get an idea. [data courtesy of Northcutt; Integ and Comp. Biol, 42, 743-756 (2002)]

Did you know that the continent Europe is named after a mythological princess who was seduced by the ancient Greek god Zeus in the form of a bull?

The point wasnt that you do...Its that its not much of a topic. You might want to think it out better before you start immortalizing things that just aren't so....

"Our People" ? We're a race or a breed, now?
"Probably a human"? What else on the planet can read?
And didja know, when Animals take "relationships" across species lines, it's not usually sexual? That's pretty rare without human assistance, or insistance, aka interference.
Or that the basic form of Animals above the level of fish demands such similarites as number of limbs, Brain operation, locomotion, etc...
Or that man is known as "The Rational Animal"....yep. We can rationalize literally ANYthing.

Back