Did you / Do you have zoo friends?

Well... i can't actually tell that "i do have zoo friends" on person, as i'm the zoo one, but well, some people i know irl and they know me in person also know that i'm a zoo, and two of them actually likes the idea (one of them isn't interested into it though) and the another one is interested into seeing what happens if... but still it takes a while.

How did i opened to them ? well, sadly over critic situations where i felt bad/sad or well after a time i started talking about certain topics (i'm a furry and the usual joke about being a dog fucker takes place, then i explain that not all the furries are, some are, but i don't have anything to them as long as they care about the animal and don't hurt it) and i open myself a bit, not being all bold, but sometimes the chat extends and well, you can confess or just tell you had your own interest. One thing lead to another

Still no after over 8 years of trying. I chatted online with plenty of people on BF and various kik or telegram groups back in the day, but unfortunately none of those conversations really amounted to anything.

I've been on here for nearly 2 years, but haven't talked with many people or posted very much because real world shit keeps interfering. None of my irl friends have any ideas (hopefully) about my secret passions, and I go to extremes (like duplicate phones, separate google accounts, encrypted flash drives) to keep things that way.

With all that being said, I would love nothing more than to have even just one trusted friend who I could speak freely to about this part of my life that I have had to be secretive about for so long.

i came out to someone who i thought was zoo. at one point they said they used to watch beast stuff. turns out they werent zoo, now they ghost me. i guess somehow being romantically attracted to them is immoral but what they watched was ok? eh

i came out to someone who i thought was zoo. at one point they said they used to watch beast stuff. turns out they werent zoo, now they ghost me. i guess somehow being romantically attracted to them is immoral but what they watched was ok? eh
Thats weird as... You know. "Heyyy i watch bestiality but now i know you like it irl im not your friend" gee what they think was gonna happen. Fap and forget?

When you were discovering your passions did and of you have the fortune to share it with a fellow zoo?
Did you help each other along or possible introduce one another to zoo?
Maybe you shared partners?
I'm mainly referring to real life as opposed to online but i'm interested in all experiences
Absolutely good friends quite a few

To be honest, don't have any friends. Either drifted apart, and few let me down in such a way that I found out they were not friends.

Я — нет. Около 10 лет назад я познакомился с женщиной, которая интересовалась этой темой, но контакт оборвался. Вот почему я на этом форуме.

I don't. About 10 years ago I met a woman who was interested in this topic, but the contact broke off. That's why I'm on this forum.

Same with me none in real…or maybe I should say…none in real that I know of!

This is such a super secret lifestyle and taboo we might actually know people who are active and we have no idea. Just like they have no idea about us!

At least three, yes. I really need to spend more time with them, but I've had some commitments recently. That and travel is always a pain. Luckily for me, one of them isn't terribly far away at the moment. Just gotta interact more.

Back