current and former students: what is (or was) your major/focus area of study?

I’m 19 and was the youngest person my teachers at Rmit had ever seen get a Bachelor of Civil Engineering at 17 and worked in that field for over a year and hated it because I was made to put up front costs over just about everything else and that just doesn’t sit right with me. Currently studying to be a Electrical Engineer instead.

I wasn't able to pai for my tuition so i just started working but now that I'm older i feel like i should study again, just that idk if at my age it's worth to try

Physics
The foundations of the universe are simple to understand compared to things like psychology. But the math is difficult.

Agriculture Science. Dabbled in programming but wasn't smart enough for coding. Did law for a bit before jumping to pre-med but chemistry was not my strong suit. I passed but didn't want to face 8 more years of that. Agriculture science in my country involved several things so it seemd like the better option cost wise, though Uni isn't expensive here.

I'm a physician. Undergrad was totally unrelated but revolved around the work I generally do/did and aspired to. Undergrad continues to serve me well as I move into the political arena, and the doctor stuff is fun, intellectually satisfying and settles arguments.

I studied the bar while in grad school classes I didn't really need to be in but attendance was mandatory.

What's MD stand for? "My Decision".

Back