Curious Transmasc looking for friends, chat

I’m a non-binary trans man (he/they) who has been curious about K9 as long as I remember. It’s a secret I’ve never truly shared with anyone, save for hints to my partner. I’d love to chat, I have no experience just fantasies and curiosity. I’m open to friends, sharing fantasies, RP, or more.

Welcome aboard, pretty chill here, good place to learn and be around like minded individuals or couples. Also new myself.

Welcome here i hope u find what u search and enjoy ur time here

for messaging follow this:

Welcome here i hope u find what u search and enjoy ur time here

for messaging follow this:

Thanks!

I’m a non-binary trans man (he/they) who has been curious about K9 as long as I remember. It’s a secret I’ve never truly shared with anyone, save for hints to my partner. I’d love to chat, I have no experience just fantasies and curiosity. I’m open to friends, sharing fantasies, RP, or more.
Hello and welcome to the community. Much luck to you in your zoo journey. Hopefully someday you’ll be able to get some fun experiences with your partner doing some zoo stuff if they ever dip their toes into it.

Hello and welcome to the community. Much luck to you in your zoo journey. Hopefully someday you’ll be able to get some fun experiences with your partner doing some zoo stuff if they ever dip their toes into it.
No toe dipping allowed I say !!! Head first from the high dive platform !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Back