cow yelling at night

yedpet

Tourist
at my place (countryside) there is a cow farm and the owner let them stay outside day & night almost every day during the summer. around 11 pm - midnight the cow will yelling every night what happen with them ? sometime i'm curious to know and want to check what's going on. One of my friend told me he goat will yelling while get fucked but for the cow i never knew they will yelling as the goat but one thing i'm pretty sure the cow will piss while get fucked.

at my place (countryside) there is a cow farm and the owner let them stay outside day & night almost every day during the summer. around 11 pm - midnight the cow will yelling every night what happen with them ? sometime i'm curious to know and want to check what's going on. One of my friend told me he goat will yelling while get fucked but for the cow i never knew they will yelling as the goat but one thing i'm pretty sure the cow will piss while get fucked.
Cows never yell when mating.
But they do some times when passed milking time, tense udder.
Some dairy farms have automatic milking machines, so maybe it is time?

That sounds like she is in heat. I know one who does that

Back