• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

COVID19 LOCKDOWN -Sex with your lover

When my girl is in heat I would take off from work just to be at home fucking her all day. Now that I'm teleworking I fuck her 3 times a day. I wake up with morning wood so I fill her pussy then. After eating lunch I lay load up her asshole and then before I go to bed. I don't even jackoff anymore

When my girl is in heat I would take off from work just to be at home fucking her all day. Now that I'm teleworking I fuck her 3 times a day. I wake up with morning wood so I fill her pussy then. After eating lunch I lay load up her asshole and then before I go to bed. I don't even jackoff anymore
Im curious how you became into zoo.

wish i had a lover right about now, to have something to break the monotony of the lockdown would be nice, and my poor cock is getting sore because of my hands being rough ;-;

with my husband being home i haven't been able to get much alone time with my girl. he knows about what we do but he doesn't like vagina so he doesn't like to watch or participate except on those rare occasions where we get a little train going lol

wish i had a lover right about now, to have something to break the monotony of the lockdown would be nice, and my poor cock is getting sore because of my hands being rough ;-;
It sounds like you and your hands are in an abusive relationship, I think it's time you left them! Lol. It might be time to order a fleshlight for yourself.

It sounds like you and your hands are in an abusive relationship, I think it's time you left them! Lol. It might be time to order a fleshlight for yourself.
lmao, its not like that, my hands are just into bdsm i suppose : P
imma have to look into that, i was looking into one of those toys i see ads for all the time here, they look like a lot of fun ^~^

lmao, its not like that, my hands are just into bdsm i suppose : P
imma have to look into that, i was looking into one of those toys i see ads for all the time here, they look like a lot of fun ^~^
You to your hands: Pwease daddy don't be so wuff dis tyme.
Your hands: You better sit your ass down for this one.
You: s-s-sit down, senpai? w-w-why?
Your hands: I'm grabbing the sand paper, prepare your cock to be in shock!
You: NUUUUU!!!!

My quarter horse and miniature mare are out of heat finally, death by Snu Snu has been avoided for the moment ? ❤
if death by snu snu happens, make sure to record it for the meme, lol. (not to mention i would love to see a horse going that hard on someone)

You to your hands; Pwease daddy don't be so wuff dis tyme.
Your hand: You better sit your ass down for this one.
You: s-s-sit down, senpai? w-w-why?
Your hands: I'm grabbing the sand paper, prepare your cock to be in shock!
You: NUUUUU!!!!
never did i think id see something that perfectly showcases what occurs lol
i fapped and now i have a few tiny cuts, wtf kinda shit my hands doing to prepare? ;~;
what kinky shit is my right hand into?

never did i think id see something that perfectly showcases what occurs lol
i fapped and now i have a few tiny cuts, wtf kinda shit my hands doing to prepare? ;~;
what kinky shit is my right hand into?
Aww man, you quoted my non-edited version. Lol

It'll be my little white mare that kills me via Snu Snu, and she'll be back in season in about two weeks, as will my other miniature mare.

And Epona help me when my Great Labradane comes in, hopefully she will be inbetween my mares heats this time.

may they have mercy on you, i hope you dont end up hurt, id love more pictures of them (the white mare is beautiful, honestly id smash any day)
She can get pretty wild at times, learned the hard way to not have sex with her on her side when she is in heat, not that sex with a mare laying down is all that safe to start with.

She can get pretty wild at times, learned the hard way to not have sex with her on her side when she is in heat, not that sex with a mare laying down is all that safe to start with.

oh god, i can imagine how that'd feel, a kick or something especially... oouch
your brave, putting yourself behind such a powerful beast

oh god, i can imagine how that'd feel, a kick or something especially... oouch
your brave, putting yourself behind such a powerful beast
Behind is the safest place to be when having sex with a mare, I do belly to belly with my white mare while she is laying down on her side and have done missionary with my miniature mare, that is where things can be dangerous ;)

it sounds dangerous but honestly, i think itd be well worth the risk... i would love to have a miniature that i could play with, i love horses, they are smart, and like... ive always loved them, they are just beautiful creatures. i like dogs, and would love to have one around the house that i can teach to do stuff, but... a miniature mare would be like a dream come true...

Miniatures are awesome for equine lovers that either can't keep a full sized horse or just don't want a large one, I had one no large than a great dane once and she was just a doggy with hooves.
Id love that, just a small horse that I can have around with me... but sadly, I plan to live in apartments when I am out of the small town I have lived in forever... cant really have a mare in a big city, most I can hope for is a large dog. (that being said, i am not certain of my plans once I am out of this place, maybe I will move into the middle of nowhere. but rn, apartments are the main thing im looking at)

0 sex since my girl lives with a relative and I get to see her for a few minutes everyday, and we can't do much. At least I get to hug her for a while.

Back