• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Oh really? ?
giphy.gif

I've never been drunk. ?
Normally I'd say that I respect that but you're supposed to be the descendant of vikings, so it's actually a little disappointing.
I've probably been "Falling down" drunk maybe once or twice. I'm usually the "Oh God, I've had too much to drink and now I need to puke" kind of "oops, I've had too much alcohol" kind of drunk!
I'm more of a "I'll sit here and have a nap, wake me for the next round" sort of drunk.

Normally I'd say that I respect that but you're supposed to be the descendant of vikings, so it's actually a little disappointing.
Hey, aren't you supposed to be the descendant of criminals? Murdered someone recently??

I've been fall over drunk a few times. It's something everyone should experience at least once.
Nope. :)

I've been fall over drunk a few times. It's something everyone should experience at least once. I've never thrown up from anything other than being sick though. I know my limits lol.
It's generally certain types of alcohols that does it. It seems that I cannot touch Jim Beam Honey without getting sick. I don't know what it is about Jim Beam Honey, but even if I think I haven't had a lot, like maybe a little more than a fifth of a 750 mL bottle, I find myself chucking up that days dinner.

It's generally certain types of alcohols that does it. It seems that I cannot touch Jim Beam Honey without getting sick. I don't know what it is about Jim Beam Honey, but even if I think I haven't had a lot, like maybe a little more than a fifth of a 750 mL bottle, I find myself chucking up that days dinner.

Yikes, never tried that stuff myself but have seen others get sick off it.

Yikes, never tried that stuff myself but have seen others get sick off it.
Yeah, I really don't know what it is about it. I have legitimately drank too much wine and vodka before and gotten sick, like... consumed WAYYYY too much too quickly. But something about Jim Beam Honey, just does not like me. I like it, but it doesn't like me!

Okay, okay, you win. National stereotypes are bogus.
Have you ever touched an animal sexually? If you have, it's because you're a law breaking criminal! Lol

Back