• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Think it was first posted Sunday afternoon, very rare and hot but I figured it would cause a firestorm of reposting from every other site in existence which it apparently is, could be worse I guess just wait for man x female lion/tiger :eek:

Last edited:

Heck, my lists of "I wish I could have the opportunity to pleasure..." is pretty bland. As it comprises of mostly farm animals like ewes, goats, mares, jennys, and sows. I'm all for giving most female mammals a bit of pleasuring, and that doesn't necessarily exclude women either. But a dolphin? Probably never going to happen, and I'm fine with that. Animals like that usually go on the unobtainable fantasy list.

Yeah dolphins are one I'm definitely not likely to experience, and I'm fine with that. Same for large cats, pure fantasy as I'm not going near one in the first place. Anything else that's interested and willing I'll play by ear when and if the opportunity arises.

The only big content I've seen involving a human and a tiger was with an obviously sedated tiger. :( It was a dude fondling tiger balls.

But those that actually do have big cats are easily identifiable. As there's only a limited number of people out there that have such a beast as a pet in the first place.

Back