• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

1382 40oz plus an 1 oz of rum.

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I have to admit AFL does look pretty badass. For all the non-American folks, imagine a sport where Basketball, Soccer, and American Football was combined into one mega sport. The only reason I know of it is because of the YouTuber DankPods. I friggin' love that Aussie guy!

Unfortunately it's purely an Aussie thing. If there was an American version of it, I wouldn't actually mind watching it. I mean basketball isn't bad alone, although not something I'd watch if there was anything else on. Soccer though... that's the type of sport that's fun to play, but incredibly boring to watch in my opinion. And Football... eh. 🤷‍♂️ Yet for some reason the combination of all three makes for quite an intense game.

Tony Hawk's Underground, Underground 2, and Pro Skater 3 all hold a prominent place in my heart. I do have PS2X on my computer, which is a PS2 emulator, that has functional virtual memory cards. I've thought about looking for the ISOs for those games and revisiting them. But after I'm finished getting through GTA 4, the next game I actually plan on revisiting again is the story mode of GTA Vice City.

I forgot just how LONG of a game GTA 4 was. At one point there was 5 "bosses" you could get missions from all at the same time! Ay-yay-yay!

Back