• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Carte blance? Okey 😃

So, looking at a couple of the threads in the flash button got me thinking.
As a really plus sized person would not be able to masturbate very well, or have sex with any real performance for that matter.
If it is a male, would he go for the "handsfree" release with a toy stimulating the prostate and if so, how fat would he have to be to be unable to reach around and insert something like that without aid from another?

Plus:
Gave you a little appreciation there, Fox.

I would imagine being that big would make things hard pretty quick. Would be a good incentive to make some changes I would think, though I don't know, Shemon. Probably hands free and yes, weird. Lol Also your other question got me a little curious as my answers would be very close to Dane's. Also, thanks! 🦊

I am extremely convicted that you don't have yours tucked in the middle. With that thing hanging down to your knees you must have it on either side of the crotch in the boxers.

A follow up question:
Does it bend differently depending on if you are left handed or right handed? Like do your preferred hand to use while masturbating have an effect on how it bends?

Edit:
I have only had one real close (as non-consentual does not count), it belongs to a person with ambidextri, and it does indeed point straight forward with an upwards angle.

Last edited by a moderator:

So far, 100% refuse to have it to the left. I will just assume that they are right handed and that their masturbation have effected its bentness to some extent and that they prefer to have it closer to their hand of choice.

I think that a lot of the stuff discussed here have "own thread potential".

To be honest, I don't think any of the count have enough comparisons to answer your question with much authority.

Back