• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I'll say foxy is a fun catch 😏
I can prove it 🦊
I could go for some fish.
Have a favorite?

You need to be very careful when you prepare it, but if you do it correctly, it taste similar to cod.
Same kind I was thinking! I have a mean scar from a big one I caught years ago, always done catch and release with those though. Had no idea they tasted like cod, I do likes me some cod...

I hold the record for pike in my family, 8,5 kg (19 ibs), catch and release.

But you need to know what you are doing while preparing a pike, otherwise it will taste like a swamp.
That's a big one! I know that was a fun catch. I do not have an actual record of my biggest catch. But it had to be around 50 inches. Nobody in my family could probably ever cook them right lol. I usually go for walleye, perch, crappie, or catfish if I'm eating.
I'm not drunk. Yet...

That's a big one! I know that was a fun catch. I do not have an actual record of my biggest catch. But it had to be around 50 inches. Nobody in my family could probably ever cook them right lol. I usually go for walleye, perch, crappie, or catfish if I'm eating.
It was fun! My SO had to help me catch it, the rod bent very much and it was too strong for me to be able to do anything but hold on, cold not reel it in.
He is the one who teached me how to fish them and how to prepare them, but he is still a little cranky that I beat his biggest by 2 kg 😂

I usually eat other fish then pike too, but if it can't be released and needs to be put down because of where the hooks are, we eat them instead of throwing them away.

It was fun! My SO had to help me catch it, the rod bent very much and it was too strong for me to be able to do anything but hold on, cold not reel it in.
He is the one who teached me how to fish them and how to prepare them, but he is still a little cranky that I beat his biggest by 2 kg 😂

I usually eat other fish then pike too, but if it can't be released and needs to be put down because of where the hooks are, we eat them instead of throwing them away.
Catches like that are so fun! Good on your SO for helping and teaching you! Those fish are absolutely insane too with the power they have, and the speeds they can reach.

It is always best to eat rather than waste, and it is sad when that happens.
I'm already there lol
Dang you, started without me!? Lol
You guys are drunk surfing here?
He is, I'm fine. Lol

Back