• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I have a sneaking suspicion that there isn't one. There might not even be an artist.... at least of the human variety. The AI overlords are starting to take over, and while better than a lot of content I've seen, there seems to be subtle notes that it is AI.

Yea definitely... The Ai art I've seen is really awesome but like you said, somehow you can always tell there's something off about it. Proportions or features aren't quite right. This looks like human made art haha😂

Edit:
Hey! It looks completely different from the emoji the phone have.
Yeah, if you're using the Android G-board some of the emojis translate differently when posted on the forum. I found that out with the tea emoji 🍵 which on my phone looks like a thinner cup sitting on a plate with a tea bag handing off the rim of the cup.

Yea definitely... The Ai art I've seen is really awesome but like you said, somehow you can always tell there's something off about it. Proportions or features aren't quite right. This looks like human made art haha😂
It definitely struggles with some things, and there are definitely signs you can look out for. One thing it struggles hard with is doggy cookies 🥠 Often they'll either have the "plastic inflated beachball" effect, or it struggles to produce the folds correctly, such as...

1695032200208.png

Yeah, if you're using the Android G-board some of the emojis translate differently when posted on the forum. I found that out with the tea emoji 🍵 which on my phone looks like a thinner cup sitting on a plate with a tea bag handing off the rim of the cup.

It definitely struggles with some things, and there are definitely signs you can look out for. One thing it struggles hard with is doggy cookies 🥠 Often they'll either have the "plastic inflated beachball" effect, or it struggles to produce the folds correctly, such as...

Yea definitely, still super sexy though! This one I stole from the other thread has five legs. Still amazing ai work though.
J5GcKO1SPSdAhAEYPaZ5.jpg

Back