• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

One of these days I'll have to figure out how you're doing that.
Oh yeah, I meant to respond to this...

You can only do it if you have an android phone or tablet. Not sure how Rocky is doing it, but I'm just using the text message app on my phone, pulling up the emojis page, and selecting two emojis from the list. It'll generate a preview of the combined emojis. I'm taking a screenshot of my screen and then using the native image editor to crop the image down before uploading it here.

I know its bad when I start looking up dog for adoption and start fantasizing lol
I had to stop looking at the adoption websites. My heart was breaking with every pretty face.
Oh yeah, I meant to respond to this...

You can only do it if you have an android phone or tablet. Not sure how Rocky is doing it, but I'm just using the text message app on my phone, pulling up the emojis page, and selecting two emojis from the list. It'll generate a preview of the combined emojis. I'm taking a screenshot of my screen and then using the native image editor to crop the image down before uploading it here.
Sounds fiddly.

While there's probably a fox constellation, there shouldn't be....

I've played the game I think that animation is inspired from

Back