• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

The sad part is that nothing was broken or anything, it was just time to change a lot of stuff.
Or so they said anyway.
For some reason, service on my car always costs more than service on the car the other grown up in my household have.
Should be the other way around as his car/cars are much more expensive to buy.

I think the most recent "just needs to be serviced" item my vehicle had was the transmission fluid needing to be replaced. And since it's a CVT you have to have special equipment to change it, and it has to be done every 30,000 - 50,000 miles. That alone cost me over $500, although that was last year. My vehicle is also inching closer and closer to the 100,000 mile mark, a little over 10,000 miles to go, and the mechanic already recommends that I get prepared to change a bunch of fluids out.

Oil, transmission fluid, cardan shaft fluid, brake fluid, servo fluid, multi belt, oil and water pump, control of the camshaft, and a bunch of less costly things were done on my car for the roughly 1800 bucks.

I actually texted my SO and asked about why my car have a higher cost of service than his.
He called me back laughing.
Apparently, just changing breaks on his sports car cost about $10k-11k, so I should really not be complaining about having them check the entire car for under $2k.

I’ve never thrown up due to alcohol.
I hadn't until this past weekend, I never want to do it again :c

The only two alcoholic beverages I've ever thrown up were Jim Beam Honey Whiskey and red wine one time. Jim Beam Honey Whiskey gets me almost every time I even look in the general direction of it! 🤮
Yeah after getting sick on fireball. I smelled some the nest day and I started to feel really nauseous :s

Back