• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

1329 double 7

Oof... this is actually turning out harder than expected. Turns out I never transferred the file from my old computer. I tried to find it on Google, but couldn't. I decided to check my old DeviantArt account I haven't used in years and had to reset the password just to get in. I found it in my favorites, but it's an .swf file which isn't supported on the forum. I'll see if I can convert it...

Here we are! This animation surprisingly fits the rhythm of Metallica's One very well, as well as a few other songs. I used to watch simple animations while listening to music all the time. This was one I'd regularly view, as it's just so hypnotic to look at...

fox_dance_by_silvercrossfox_d3g0erj.gif

There was a handful of other animations I'd watch while listening to music as well. Some were simple swirls animations, while others were trippy like an colorful animated landscape with grassy fields mountains and stuff.

These are also surprisingly nice to listen to music to as well, and they distort your vision if you look at them long enough... nostalgia is probably going to be a hard drug tonight. Lol

d234bc690656f4dc-UfQIi.gif

daily-wtf.gif

We definitely need some rain around here. We're getting record high temperatures around here all week and it's driving all the mosquitos crazy. They keep following me into the house when I go to walk my doggy girls. But otherwise everything is chill around here. I'm about to drink me a little vodka and Sprite and unwind a bit.

That's awesome ^.^ I can't even imagine honestly, bet its tough work but still. anyway, 5am start for me so bed time. off to snuggle my pups some more hehehe

Back