• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

1023 double 8 +1

Actually I'm not sure why, but my girl's tail has gotten less floofy over the years. When I first got her, her tail was suuuuper floofy. Like as thick as a 2L bottle. But now it's only a little thicker than a regular bottle of soda. Very odd since I give her fish oil for her sensitive coat.

Reprogramming synaptic memory.. please be patient.
Lol, you're going to have to reprogram it soon, as I'm changing it back at the end of the week. But sometimes I look at my own avatar and mistake myself for FoxandtheHounds! ?

And for once a picture of her without her tail flipped over her flank ?
The small equine smiley below? No further equine inverse portraits to be seen. :ROFLMAO:

.. but my girl's tail has gotten less floofy over the years.
The top fur grows really slow and is quite brittle in regards of abrasive or bending mechanical stress. Maybe your dog lays or stands / moves nowadays with the tail fur touching or rubbing over some surface. This might shorten the fur, but that's okay. There's hair loss for dogs as well, same as with humans, just less obvious thanks to the amount of body hair available.

Brushing can as well remove several hairs, even if it's not a bad thing.

There's hair loss for dogs as well, same as with humans, just less obvious thanks to the amount of body hair available.
I'd imagine it's probably that. Over the years it's gradually gotten less and less floofy. She did lose some fur on her legs here recently, but it was due to the medication she was on for a little while. It's growing back fairly nicely.

She did lose some fur on her legs here recently, but it was due to the medication she was on for a little while. It's growing back fairly nicely.
Medications can also play a part in it, that's for sure.

But I don't know any mammal which intensifies fur growth simply by age - by hormonal (enforced) changes like spaying or neutering it's another story, same with "natural" hormonal changes.

As such it's quite normal for fur density to lower over time. Same goes for humans, even those without regional hair loss get more and more hair follikels into non-working conditions and those don't magically "reset" or regrow most of the time, if they are no longer working through age.

2 AM already, I wish you floofy floofs and lovers a floofy time with your animal partners.

Had a business meeting today yesterday, one the day before, rewrote two drafts for correspondence with financiers / investment and worked on an electrical fine-tuning project, as such I'm in damaged consistence and go to sleep.

New intl. business development and planning takes it's toll, this time it offers a market in unbelievable dimensions growing 20%+ each anno while profitable customers (industrial companies) guarantee steady profit in the six- to seven-digit-range without technically limited runtime over the years. Unbelievable amount of modular services which can be offered in combination with the hardware developments.

Within 1-2 years of partially invested time and a share of money it has a reasonably stable and ongoing future in 2024 / 25. One goal is to better the life of many, but that's always a hard process. Maybe beginning with the life of many animals which at the moment ain't in a good shape, like east european street dogs due to killing shelters.

Last edited:
Back