• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Id actually give you them all the time if you wanted them. I just remember you saying something about you thought likes needed to be earned. So I didn’t want to force reactions on you lol.
It's not even a matter of deserving them, it's a matter of knowing what somebody means. If you love a post, do you actually think it's interesting, informative, sexy, etc. or are you just going through the motions?
I'd give them all the time too, but only if he gave them back to me. Could you imagine just how high up on the list he'd be now if he participated in our cheating mutual liking? Lol
I wouldn't have any whipper-snappers boasting about getting past me, that's for sure.
But to get a like, he does definitely have to earn it!
My point exactly!

Psy101 089
I wouldn't have any whipper-snappers boasting about getting past me, that's for sure.
Lol! You could easy get past Rocky if ya tried! On average you're online a little more than he is.

It's not even a matter of deserving them, it's a matter of knowing what somebody means. If you love a post, do you actually think it's interesting, informative, sexy, etc. or are you just going through the motions?
While the love train is funny and all, a part of me does miss likes for normal count posts, loves for something you love, and laughs for something you find funny. I definitely did get a little more excited when I used to check on the loves/laughs among all the likes. Right now I'm only checking on the laughs while ignoring most of the loves in my notification box for this thread. And.. truthfully I do get a little more excited when I see even a like on one of my posts outside of this thread as well.

So can I just say all your numbers are sexy? ?
Numerophilia!
While the love train is funny and all, a part of me does miss likes for normal count posts, loves for something you love, and laughs for something you find funny. I definitely did get a little more excited when I used to check on the loves/laughs among all the likes. Right now I'm only checking on the laughs while ignoring most of the loves in my notification box for this thread. And.. truthfully I do get a little more excited when I see even a like on one of my posts outside of this thread as well.
The old saying holds true: too much of a good thing is bad for you.

Psy101 094
too much of a good thing is bad for you.
Well... all in all I still do love the mutual liking thing. But I do also kinda miss checking the loves/laughs in between all the likes with this thread. But perhaps I'm feeling this a bit with the love train. Still, if everyone else wants to do it, I'd feel a bit like a prude to just quit. Especially since I was the one that coined the name for it in the first place.

Psy101 096
Hmm... maybe we should wait for all those aboard the love train to weigh in on their opinion of it. @rockymountaindog @Taopony @FoxandtheHounds @Mare Lover 1975 @Ted Danson Machine What ya think, has the love train worn out its welcome?
Whoops, I forgot @CoryTreverson as well! Lol

it’s allow me to give reactions quicker with my slow internet lol
Yeah, even with fast internet the 0.5 to 1 second it takes to give a love reaction compared to a like does quickly add up. Heck it took me nearly 7 minutes just to get through 9 pages this morning, when it used to only take me like 4-5 minutes.

You're giving me flashbacks from back when I used to watch Danger Dolan on YouTube. But after becoming Super Planet Dolan and basically pumping out as many videos as possible each of deteriorating quality, he lost my sub. He also went from a more mature content creator to a more "kid friendly" content creator, which sucked the funniness right out of his videos. It's a shame really, I used to love that guy before he completely sold out.

But he'd always say truth like "truoith" in a heavy Australian accent.

You're giving me flashbacks from back when I used to watch Danger Dolan on YouTube. But after becoming Super Planet Dolan and basically pumping out as many videos as possible each of deteriorating quality, he lost my sub. He also went from a more mature content creator to a more "kid friendly" content creator, which sucked the funniness right out of his videos. It's a shame really, I used to love that guy before he completely sold out.

But he'd always say truth like "truoith".
Sounds grouse as.

1001101+1

Nope, he's an Aussie boi!

View attachment 346252

I think the only Australia YouTube channel I'm currently subbed to right now is DankPods, and his two spinoff channels. This will probably break Fox's/Dane's hearts, but I've long stopped watching Mighty Car Mods as well.

I too actually stopped watching MCM, not too long after their crossover with roadkill. I loved roadkill but then they sold out and I mostly watch smaller channels now. Only one AUS channel I think. Haulass Garage.

10 triple 1 single 4

My biggest issue with MCM was their pacing. And their problem was that they really needed to pick up their pace! Lol! Basically what should have been 15-20 minute videos were often drawn out to 30-40 minutes for ad revenue. I think one of the last bits of content I enjoyed from them was their Mira series. But not too long after that watching them started becoming a chore rather than a pleasure. And once it gets to that point, I'm finito!

I feel ya, Floofy. I only watch one channel with long videos, and that's vicegrip garage. I'll probably be similar to that guy in a few years. A little out there, and fueled by black velvet whiskey and wobble pop. I'm already close lol. His videos aren't long for revenue though, depends on what he's doing. Pretty sure any comp he has been in and placed he donated the money he won as well. Good dude.

Back