• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Palindrome.

Not sure what you mean by other symptoms. Well... beside bleeding and her vulva being swollen. But she shouldn't be having a heat cycle in 4 months and 10 days. That's too early. But she did have an early one in late January when my littler girl went into heat as well. So it may just be because of my littler girls heat cycle. Still worries me though.

Well, I'll most certainly be watching her. Hopefully everything will go smooth for her with this heat. Without going into too many details on the open forum, some of her past heat cycles have came with some complications. One thing she didn't get this time, and normally does get just before every heat cycle, is heat craps. Normally she is prone to that, but actually she didn't show any signs whatsoever.

Hopefully she'll be alright, but I care deeply for her. So of course I'm going to worry about her. She's my world and my love.

I'm not sure if most people keep track of their dog's cycles. I wouldn't do so if it weren't for the fact that her cycles tend to be all over the place sometimes. With my littler girl they're every 9 months +/- half a month. With my Newfie gal they're around 5 months, which is already shorter than most dogs. This one being 4 months and 10 days is one of the shortest ones yet. I've had her for a few years now. I think the previous shortest one was 4 months and 20 days a handful of heat cycles ago.

Back