• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Trying to mate with the littler doggy girl is posing some challenges. Every time I finally get in it takes all of 10 seconds for her to get overly excited and then pull away. I get up, take a breather, let her take a breather, lube back up, and once she's calmed down a bit try again. But the same thing keeps happening over and over again. Since she's so short I have to crouch and place my back on the wall for support. But after like 6-7 tries I was just flat out of energy. I got close to orgasming when she stood still ready to mate for like 20 seconds, but at the last second she got too excited and pulled away. She's just so friggin hyper! But maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow. She's in full blown estrus for right now.

Indeed, it does have its challenges sometimes. But it also makes me very appreciative of my big newfie gal. She's so calm and will happily sit there getting pleasured until she reaches her 2nd or 3rd orgasm. Once she finishes so do I. But with my littler girl the only time she's receptive to being topped is when she goes into heat every 9 months. So, since it's such a rarity, I'd rather try to mate with her while I still have a chance at doing so, even if it's SOOOOO much easier with my newfie gal. When my littler girl is out of heat she only likes being fingered and nothing else.

Is there a big age difference between the two of them? I wonder if the smaller dog is just younger and more extitiable or if it's just a difference in personality. I'm glad your Newfie is so chill.

Ive considered a newfie because I'm moving somewhere with a lot of water that also gets cold. And I've heard they both like the water and the snow

Back