• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I probably could have replied a bit more to the thread, rereading it, but oh well.

I have someone who I eventually want to show this website to.
Definitely be careful with that, if they aren't a zoophile and don't have an open mind things could escalate negatively rather quickly, although you definitely know this individual better than any of us here.

I'll definitely try to show them your posts once I do.
Good luck! IF you can get past all of my number posts that it! ?

I've never had a "fuck you floofy" thread created... yet... at least, not that I can recall. But There have been some thread about people complaining about moderator actions I've taken. Like that Rigit guy crying about getting a warning strike for posting APR links after he was told multiple times in the past that they aren't allowed to be posted. But he didn't call me out by name.

I probably could have replied a bit more to the thread, rereading it, but oh well.

Definitely be careful with that, if they aren't a zoophile and don't have an open mind things could escalate negatively rather quickly, although you definitely know this individual better than any of us here.

Good luck! IF you can get past all of my number posts that it! ?
82394 I will totally be careful about that, this person is my partner who has said they are understanding of my particular wants and needs. Very lucky about that, but I would eventually like to give them some more concrete information if they are legitimately interested

Back