• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Dirty Internet Toys. They're one of the few companies that pays us for ad space. I've heard that they make really good fleshlights, although they're a bit on the pricy side. They just released a need doe deer line of toys, which is advertised on their ad for ZooVille.
IMO expensive toys is usually better. I only buy expensive high quality toys, can't be bothered with the cheap shit. Only premium brands, but that goes for everything for me.
Edit 2: remembering where I am and removing some stuff.

Edit: and yes, this became a very weird mix but the last part only happened because I did things similar to what the first part is used in.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO expensive toys is usually better. I only buy expensive high quality toys, can't be bothered with the cheap shit. Only premium brands, but that goes for everything for me.
I went kind of middle of the road with mine. I bought a cheap $50 fleshlight and it basely lasted a year (that was before I had my canine partners) I went with a $75 fleshlight, and there's definitely a huge jump in quality. But IDK... I just can't justify spending $99 - $140 on a fleshlight just because it's in the shape of an animal pussy. But, many people go for it and absolutely love them. They definitely get a lot of traffic from us.

On another note... I clicked on the ad for the new deer pussy fleshlight and this was their product description! ?

"Oh Deer, It's Cunting season! The Buck Stops Here! Bag and tag you one of these beauties. This deer is something to fawn over. This deer is something you can unload your "rifle" into without the costly hassle of buying ammo. She is plug compatible to provide that beloved suction feeling and equipped with a slim athletic body. Snatch one up before Cunting season ends!"

I went kind of middle of the road with mine. I bought a cheap $50 fleshlight and it basely lasted a year (that was before I had my canine partners) I went with a $75 fleshlight, and there's definitely a huge jump in quality. But IDK... I just can't justify spending $99 - $140 on a fleshlight just because it's in the shape of an animal pussy. But, many people go for it and absolutely love them. They definitely get a lot of traffic from us.
With shipping and import taxes I've spent over $150 on many toys. Don't have any Fleshlights, he don't need those as he has moi. Yes I know that is somewhat of a double standard, but I don't care.

Back