• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

That's not even remotely close to the worse I've seen on here. But it was definitely more than enough to permaban the user. Now that I think about it, it might have been a frog, and not a lizard.

Listed as a frog, all I know is that I saw either a tail or leg sticking out and noped the page closed.

Yeah, gotta wonder what the hell some people are thinking with they crap the think is fit to post.

I thought new member registrations had been slow for the past couple of days. Normally ZV sees 10-20 new users a day, but for the past couple of days I was only seeing 1-5 new members. I thought that was a little odd. But the last time we had registration issues, literally nobody was getting through.

Weird glitch indeed seeing as some didn't have an issue and some were like you said it's all or nothing usually.
Well, protonmail has several different domains you can choose from. Protonmail.com/Proton.me/PM.me are all valid protonmail email address. It's possible that it was letting only 1/3 of those domains in. Not sure?

Back