• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Indeed, although I still plan on changing mine somewhat soon. I have a vacation coming up and I plan to finally sit down and do some artwork of my newfie gal to upload here. I typically don't keep my avatars for more than 10/11 months, and I've had this one since around October/November of last year.

575 double 3

I used to be somewhat known in the furry community for my art actually, and even obtained a decent following. But a mixture of furries being toxic to "feral" artists, as well as losing my passion for drawing drove me to just stop posting my art entirely. I've done some sketches here and there, but it's been over a year since I actually sat down and did any serious artwork. I mostly channel my creative outlet into music nowadays.

I used to be somewhat known in the furry community for my art actually, and even obtained a decent following. But a mixture of furries being toxic to "feral" artists, as well as losing my passion for drawing drove me to just stop posting my art entirely. I've done some sketches here and there, but it's been over a year since I actually sat down and did any serious artwork. I mostly channel my creative outlet into music nowadays.

I am sure that whatever you create will look amazing.
And I am sorry narrow minded people made you lose your inspiration.

And what is a "feral" artist?
Basically non-anthro furry characters.
1659703129011.png
1659703222687.png

Why are furries toxic to "feral" artists?
The furry community has a deep rooted history with bestiality. As much as most modern day furries don't want to admit it, the founders of the original furry comunity in the early 90s were people that were sexually attracted to animals. For a lot of bleeding heart modern day furries, they associate anything "feral" as pro-bestiality. Even if the feral artist doesn't condone it in real life. Although... seeing as I have sex with my dog... maybe they're right? Lol

Basically non-anthro furry characters.

The furry community has a deep rooted history with bestiality. As much as most modern day furries don't want to admit it, the founders of the original furry comunity in the early 90s were people that were sexually attracted to animals. For a lot of bleeding heart modern day furries, they associate anything "feral" as pro-bestiality. Even if the feral artist doesn't condone it in real life. Although... seeing as I have sex with my dog... maybe they're right? Lol
Okey!
Both look as good art imo anyway ?

But I am not that narrow minded, pretty chill I would say.

But I am not that narrow minded, pretty chill I would say.
There's a whole stereotype that "furries fuck their dogs" that exists on the internet. But the majority of furries claim to not be attracted to real life animals. As such, they are trying to shed their image of this... Although a now deleted survey showed that around 25% of furries either are or have been sexual with IRL animals. Oops! But there's plenty of anti-zoo furries within the community. And often these people will act toxic to those that create feral artwork, while praising anthro artwork... kinda failing to realize that it's still characters with animal traits such as tails, fur, animal ears, etc., but with human like body shapes.

As zoo will never be socially accepted, and the furries want social acceptance. I understand that they don't want to be view as zoo's. But you are entirely correct, both artforms have animal traits, and its art. Art can be offensive, sexually, whatever.
Its just the bullying part I am now a little pissed about. I am a mixed raced person, and I've seen my fair share of bullies. And I fucking hate bullies. Sent to the "principal" a couple of times in school for knee kicking some racist bully in the crotch.

Back