• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

You're either lying or very lucky.
Nah, it's something I did years ago just to challenge myself. IIRC it took me about 1.5 hours or so to do. I basically had a reference photo on one portion of my screen, and MS pain on the other portion of my screen and just drew based off of the reference image. I had also learned about utilizing simple lines to convey shading back in my advanced high school art class. And hadn't tried it out on a piece in years.

Nah, it's something I did years ago just to challenge myself. IIRC it took me about 1.5 hours or so to do. I basically had a reference photo on one portion of my screen, and MS pain on the other portion of my screen and just drew based off of the reference image. I had also learned about utilizing simple lines to convey shading back in my advanced high school art class. And hadn't tried it out on a piece in years.
It turned out quite good, but I don't know about the purpose of all the lines in the lighter areas in the face. They look somewhat misplaced.

I didn't take any art classes in high school. I chose music.

Smut for son I couldn't post earlier.
Love it! ?

It turned out quite good, but I don't know about the purpose of all the lines in the lighter areas in the face. They look somewhat misplaced.

I didn't take any art classes in high school. I chose music.
It's the type of piece you have to view from afar. The lines look a little less like harsh lines when you're standing 5 or so meters away. It's not really an art style I'm very fond of, but something I figured I could do pretty easily in MS Paint. But there are some crazy ass people out there that can do even more with the program. Such as...

Funnily enough, besides the required music classes, I never really pursued music classes myself. Everything I do music wise is pretty much self taught.

It's the type of piece you have to view from afar. The lines look a little less like harsh lines when you're standing 5 or so meters away.
That's what I did, but I always have to take a closer look. ?
?
Funnily enough, besides the required music classes, I never really pursued music classes myself. Everything I do music wise is pretty much self taught.
I learnt more from my accordion lessons than from the music classes in school. I have no idea what they were trying to teach us. ?‍♂️

More or less.
giphy.gif

Back