• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I am testing if penetration of the egg can happen. That is not know yet.
There's a long thread about that here somewhere. According to the info in it dog sperm will seek out and penetrate a human egg, but human sperm ignores non human eggs. Is it true? No idea, until I see any of that under a scope I won't believe it anyway.

There's a long thread about that here somewhere. According to the info in it dog sperm will seek out and penetrate a human egg, but human sperm ignores non human eggs. Is it true? No idea, until I see any of that under a scope I won't believe it anyway.
Both will seek out the eggs. They have no clue what kind of egg it is.
Penetration, just a theory. And theoretically it should be possible when the anti bodies on the egg is worn down.
And I am testing that theory right now.

Both will seek out the eggs. They have no clue what kind of egg it is.
Penetration, just a theory. And theoretically it should be possible when the anti bodies on the egg is worn down.
And I am testing that theory right now.
Unfortunately I only have one way to test that, and the results have been pleasurable but inconclusive.

56868+1

Yeah I'm kind of skeptical on the whole "human sperm won't seek out canine eggs" claim that 1 or 2 people have made. When a male, of any mammalian species cums inside of a vagina, the sperm pretty much immediately separates from the ejaculate. The whole "cum leaking out of the vagina" thing is actually just waste ejaculate leaking out because the majority of the sperm seperates in a matter of 10-60 seconds. A canine's vagina, while a little harsher than a humans vagina due to pH differences, should still be hospitable enough for human sperm to attempt to swim for the canine's eggs.

Now, would I want to impregnate my Newfie gal if it were possible? Maybe. If the offspring looked 100% like canines, and not some human/canine abomination. I'd likely try to impregnate her one time, and one time only. Although, not being able to impregnate her is definitely a blessing. We can have all the raw unfiltered sex she wants, and not have to worry about the repercussions.

I'd have puppies once if I could, as long as they came out looking 100% like canines.
56868+1

Yeah I'm kind of skeptical on the whole "human sperm won't seek out canine eggs" claim that 1 or 2 people have made. When a male, of any mammalian species cums inside of a vagina, the sperm pretty much immediately separates from the ejaculate. The whole "cum leaking out of the vagina" thing is actually just waste ejaculate leaking out because the majority of the sperm seperates in a matter of 10-60 seconds. A canine's vagina, while a little harsher than a humans vagina due to pH differences, should still be hospitable enough for human sperm to attempt to swim for the canine's eggs.

Now, would I want to impregnate my Newfie gal if it were possible? Maybe. If the offspring looked 100% like canines, and not some human/canine abomination. I'd likely try to impregnate her one time, and one time only. Although, not being able to impregnate her is definitely a blessing. We can have all the raw unfiltered sex she wants, and not have to worry about the repercussions.
Agree 100%

Back