• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Kinda and also a way of proving who I am, those who knew me from BF remember both my avatar and profile pictures.
If you're lucky you won't piss off some whacko that's also using the picture as their avatar. Kind of like how I pissed off the guy from twitter that used to go by "FloofyNewfie." Seems he got tired of people messaging him asking how to fuck their dogs. He even made an account on here just to tell me off. Fun stuff. :rolleyes:

If you're lucky you won't piss off some whacko that's also using the picture as their avatar. Kind of like how I pissed off the guy from twitter that used to go by "FloofyNewfie." Seems he got tired of people messaging him asking how to fuck their dogs. He even made an account on here just to tell me off. Fun stuff. :rolleyes:

That would be funny and just a little annoying at the same time. After so many years I'm surprised it hasn't happened, it's been my avatar since 2010 or so.

So, was he anti-zoo or just anti-mistaken-for-zoo?
Indeed. He's the reason I have the warning:
⚠️ WARNING: DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM BY THE NAME "FloofyNewfie"!!! He is an anti-zoo threatening to out people! He is NOT ME! ⚠️

In my signature... When he created his account on here he messaged me. I had a brief conversation with him, where he told me that people keep messaging him on Telegram and on Twitter asking him if he is me. He ended up deleting his twitter, but didn't want to give up his telegram name. He told me that either I change my name, or he's going to start claiming that he is me, lure people into a setup, and have them arrested by police. I tried to be civil with him... but yeah... that didn't work. Eventually I just banned him and added the profile post and the signature to tell others not to message him.

Indeed. He's the reason I have the warning:
⚠️ WARNING: DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM BY THE NAME "FloofyNewfie"!!! He is an anti-zoo threatening to out people! He is NOT ME! ⚠️

In my signature... When he created his account on here he messaged me. I had a brief conversation with him, where he told me that people keep messaging him on Telegram and on Twitter asking him if he is me. He ended up deleting his twitter, but didn't want to give up his telegram name. He told me that either I change my name, or he's going to start claiming that he is me, lure people into a setup, and have them arrested by police. I tried to be civil with him... but yeah... that didn't work. Eventually I just banned him and added the profile post and the signature to tell others not to message him.
What a douche!
Ever since I saw your warning I've been tempted to go mess with the guy, but that's a whole lot of effort for not much reward.
I tried that, but I couldn't find him.
768px-OptischerTelegraf.jpg

And that's why my telegram is hidden, don't need that kind of drama.
Yeah, he was all like "If I change my Telegram name then you'll steal it." and I replied "Yeah no. I wouldn't WANT your telegram name. The same people that are messaging you are the same people I'd want to avoid."

I tried that, but I couldn't find him.
Just looked... he's still there. He has a Landseer Newfie as a profile picture.

Yeah, he was all like "If I change my Telegram name then you'll steal it." and I replied "Yeah no. I wouldn't WANT your telegram name. The same people that are messaging you are the same people I'd want to avoid."

Just looked... he's still there. He has a Landseer Newfie as a profile picture.

And did you see his actual username ?

10257 - anus art artist_superlavplov clitoris looking_at_you looking_back mare raised_tail tai...jpg

Back