• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Just how many times for repeatedly breaking the same rules before a ban is called for, because a few are waiting out the previous warning and doing the same thing again.
I typically go with the 3 strike rule. If you repeated posted you email, phone number, or IM 3 times and have had past warning strikes, I typically permaban them. As they've been given ample warnings in the past.

If you run across anyone that had 2 prior warning strikes for this offense, feel free to PM me with a link to their post, and I'll handle the permaban.
permabanned.gif

Will do, you and I just warned the same account for this about 20 minutes apart, not sure how old the posts were though.
Generally if someone posts their contacts around the same time, I'll cut them some slack and issue 1 (albeit heftier) warning. The main people the get banned from the 3 strike rule are those that post their contact, get a warning, post their contact again, get another warning, and then post their contact again on the forum. At that point I have no sympathy for them, as they've been warned to stop while they were ahead.

Back