• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

That's funny Floofy lol. It's tripping me out a little too but I kinda like seeing it again.
It took me awhile to find it. I was searching "happy fox", "smiling fox", and "laughing fox" in Google and couldn't find it. I then remembered that at one point I had downloaded it to reverse it to upload as a joke avatar. So I looked on my phone and realized it was likely still on my old phone. I pulled out my old phone and eventually found it. I then had to figure out a way to quickly send it to my new phone. So a shared it to telegram's saved images, and downloaded it to my new phone. Only then was I able to upload it as my avatar since my old phone doesn't have an active VPN anymore. All in all, it probably took me close to 20-25 minutes! The things I do for jokes I swear! ?

Funnily enough, I ended up finding it on Google later on when I was posting images of foxes on this thread. I had searched "mischievous fox" and it ended up being like the 10th image! Oy!

Last edited:
Back