• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Bestiality is a level 6 Felony punishable up to 5 years in prison and a $20,000 fine on top of it. While the chances of me getting caught is slim, I'd rather not take my chances.

We are talking watching videos though or simply talking on a forum? Not exactly on that appropriate grounds.

And if the government wants to find somebody they would? Unless it's "that stuff" ughhh then sure they would look for those types

Last edited:
We are talking watching videos though or simply talking on a forum? Not exactly on that appropriate grounds.
No, but I do have pictures of my Newfie girl's privates on this forum, a couple of which shows my cum leaking out of her pussy. Like I mentioned, the chances of getting caught are pretty much nil. But VPNs have other advantages too other than just anonymity. Such as being able to download pirated content. I actually once got my internet shut off due to pirating video games. My ISP was able to track it and shut my services down. With a VPN I don't have to worry about that.

Ohhhh.... That makes total sense. I never had my services shut down incidents such as that. ?

If you want video games just buy them on sale lol. It's only 5$ on the best deals

Back