• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

oh, it gets worse than that.
there was one furry community site where the mods made the decision to completely ban all nsfw feral art, and wipe all such art from their gallery, only allowing anthro from then on, for fear of having zoophiles hiding amongst them. i dont think i need to stress just how many members and artists that completely f'ed over.

yeah, some people are trying to make a similar thing happen on other sites.

notably, on that site, they excluded dinosaurs from the ban, so you could still draw nsfw feral dinosaur art.
the perverse reasoning they gave for the exception was that dinosaurs didnt exist contemporarily with humans, so there is and was no risk of a human ever having had sex with them.

i dunno how popular they are. their name is cosmiclife.
You're working with CosmicLife to make a tabletop RPG? Dude that's awesome!

there was one furry community site where the mods made the decision to completely ban all nsfw feral art, and wipe all such art from their gallery, only allowing anthro from then on, for fear of having zoophiles hiding amongst them.
Hmm... now you got me curious as to which site this was? I have logins for many Furry sites FA/SF/IB/DA/E6... although I haven't logged into IB in years.

You're working with CosmicLife to make a tabletop RPG? Dude that's awesome!
yes, im very glad he is taking playtesters. im looking forward to playing it with some of the people in the group. hopefully the project will grow.

Hmm... now you got me curious as to which site this was? I have logins for many Furry sites FA/SF/IB/DA/E6... although I haven't logged into IB in years.
i think it was FurryLifeOnline. i never used it, just heard of it

Really, the level of self-loathing that must be going on in furry circles makes me glad I approach them only from this side.
yeah.
i was just looking around e621 two days ago, and i saw a 3d animation of two feral animals having sex.
i looked into the comments, and found this stool sample:
That just zoophile bro, and don't tell me it's "feral, nahahahzh" this is not an excuse, there juste two animals fucking and some mentally disable retard people masturbing they little penis to that, the furry community need a good reputation and this content is not A GOOD THING
and to make it even better, someone else replied to that guy's rave with
finally a sane person.
I feel like this traumatized me, I was not ready to see this today.

yes, im very glad he is taking playtesters. im looking forward to playing it with some of the people in the group. hopefully the project will grow.
Huh. I thought CosmicLife was a she for some reason? But still, sounds like it should be fun!

i think it was FurryLifeOnline. i never used it, just heard of it
Yeah, I've never heard of them either. I found a Reddit post where one of the moderators linked the website, but I get a 500 error when I click on it. I figured it might have been IB. I was on there for a short while and was harassed by one of the mods because one of my art pieces was "too realistic." It wasn't smut or anything, but I did use a photo as a reference. I was told to either link the photo or I would be banned. I told him that I didn't know the author of the photos I used as references because I got them from Google images. I was expecting to either be banned or have the piece taken down, but I had logged back in several months later and it was surprisingly still there.

I thought CosmicLife was a she for some reason?
to be honest i dont know. i havent read their FA bio in a while, might have forgot

I was on there for a short while and was harassed by one of the mods because one of my art pieces was "too realistic."
when people say art is "too realistic, its as immoral as if it were real", i wonder if they think an artist is gonna make a realistic smut statue and then animate it with a golem spell, geez. its like saying 'youre allowed to draw X, but only if youre a bad artist'.

also, i found the poll that led to them banning feral
1657360691027.png

481657360770364.png

lol. i dont read artists pages very often. when i read cosmic's, it was a cache from the wayback machine.

but ǹ̵̡̢͓̟̠̲̗͈͈̺͈̜͎̫͙̇͆̀̽̔̄͜ỡ̴̯̞̙͍͐̋̓͐͒̃̅͐̄̔̓̽́́͌͋̈́̍̊̌̓̕̕͠͝ ̶̧̧͓͔̙̭͕̳̭͈̭͈̟͙̰̩̻͓͖̊́̆̈̂̒̄̀̔͌̿̀̊͋͋̋͘̚͠ͅí̴̛͖̦̜̞͖̳̘͚̤͔̺͔̜͒̈́̌̄̋͑͒͆̋̓̃̎͆́̇̈̒̑͘͝m̵̧̛̛̤̥̹̘̈́̓̈̎̓̆̈́̓͑̅̽̇̀̽͛̋̆̾͋͒̇͆̃̈͌̄̕ ̵̢̢̣͇̯̟̞̳͖̺̣͓̥̗͉̙̯͕̮͔̻̪̩̜̆̃̎̿̈͗̽̋̇̿͒͛͊̃ͅǹ̴̡͔͍̺͓̱̼̮̖̹̭̥̳̩̣̳̝ơ̴̧̢̗̠̣̺̺͉̠͇͔̝͇͓̬̖̐̀̋̆́̂̀̂̔͗̋̈́͐͘̚͝t̶̛͕̪̹̞͈̹̥̟͖̘̘̠͚̥̞̹̺́͌́̐͛̐̂̏̍̑̑́̿̾̔̓̿̈́̓͂͒̑̀̊͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝ ̶̢̧̨͕̬̮̭͇͕̯̝̮̪͇͉̖͚̻̹̲̫̹̫͔͇̟́̎̑̃̓̒͊̓̎́͜͝f̴̛̛̬̺̹͕̫̫͈̺̬̭̟̝̏̃̀̐̆̍͆͗̈́̓̈̅̋̾̅͑͌̅̽̋̔̄̚̕̚̚͠ę̴̢̡̧̨̧̛̠͙̱̥͉͔̜̯̻͇̺̘̫͓͖̦̥̘̲͔̎̀̄̚͝ͅe̷̡̨̧̲̻̹̣̬̼̭̣̗͓̻͇̯̰̺̥͓͕͇̭̭̪͉̩̺̝̦̞͊̀̉̍̋̅̾́̓͋̌̌͗͑̏͋͑̏̆̒̎̽͜͠͝l̴̰̲͈͙̪̜͍̗̥̺̫̟̠̹͈̤͔̲͒͐̽̃́̏̈́͐͗͂̽͋̒̇̒͐̀͒̚̕͝i̴̧̛͔̥̘̩͚̥̞͎̳̗͔̳̬̻̎̈́̓̍̃̈́̔̽̕͝͝͝ņ̷̧̼̻̝̜͖̥̙̤̦͈̜̫̭̫̌̓̌̇̀͊͆̾̚g̸̡̛̤̭̭̲̐̄̒̃́̈̓͗͗̑́͌̋͗̅́̂̕͘͝͝ ̸̟͋̃̍̃̾͒̌͊͐̐͆̀̅̃͘͠͝ȯ̵̟͇̘̹̱̳̐͛́̑̆͆̈́̂́̀̇͗̋̓̕̕k̶̢̨̡̲̞̭̪̲̲̺̜͈̣͉̦̖͕͖̺̮̼̞͉̳͓̥̙͎̘̱̟͑̏͛̈́͌̉͂͋̆̊̆̂̒̇̑̆̈́́́́̍̋̂̿̐͘̕͘͜͝͠ą̴̨̢̡̨͙͚̩͈̬͍̥̲̲̗̮̭̣͖̰̘̹̪̙͉̼͖̭͔̰̃̅̊̔͊͘͝ͅy̵͇̱͖͚̣̼̮̗̱̤̗̼͍̳̬̪̻̩̰̖̣̤͛͑̒͌̑̏͐̋1657361171952.png

"but ǹ̵̡̢͓̟̠̲̗͈͈̺͈̜͎̫͙̇͆̀̽̔̄͜ỡ̴̯̞̙͍͐̋̓͐͒̃̅͐̄̔̓̽́́͌͋̈́̍̊̌̓̕̕͠͝ ̶̧̧͓͔̙̭͕̳̭͈̭͈̟͙̰̩̻͓͖̊́̆̈̂̒̄̀̔͌̿̀̊͋͋̋͘̚͠ͅí̴̛͖̦̜̞͖̳̘͚̤͔̺͔̜͒̈́̌̄̋͑͒͆̋̓̃̎͆́̇̈̒̑͘͝m̵̧̛̛̤̥̹̘̈́̓̈̎̓̆̈́̓͑̅̽̇̀̽͛̋̆̾͋͒̇͆̃̈͌̄̕ ̵̢̢̣͇̯̟̞̳͖̺̣͓̥̗͉̙̯͕̮͔̻̪̩̜̆̃̎̿̈͗̽̋̇̿͒͛͊̃ͅǹ̴̡͔͍̺͓̱̼̮̖̹̭̥̳̩̣̳̝ơ̴̧̢̗̠̣̺̺͉̠͇͔̝͇͓̬̖̐̀̋̆́̂̀̂̔͗̋̈́͐͘̚͝t̶̛͕̪̹̞͈̹̥̟͖̘̘̠͚̥̞̹̺́͌́̐͛̐̂̏̍̑̑́̿̾̔̓̿̈́̓͂͒̑̀̊͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝ ̶̢̧̨͕̬̮̭͇͕̯̝̮̪͇͉̖͚̻̹̲̫̹̫͔͇̟́̎̑̃̓̒͊̓̎́͜͝f̴̛̛̬̺̹͕̫̫͈̺̬̭̟̝̏̃̀̐̆̍͆͗̈́̓̈̅̋̾̅͑͌̅̽̋̔̄̚̕̚̚͠ę̴̢̡̧̨̧̛̠͙̱̥͉͔̜̯̻͇̺̘̫͓͖̦̥̘̲͔̎̀̄̚͝ͅe̷̡̨̧̲̻̹̣̬̼̭̣̗͓̻͇̯̰̺̥͓͕͇̭̭̪͉̩̺̝̦̞͊̀̉̍̋̅̾́̓͋̌̌͗͑̏͋͑̏̆̒̎̽͜͠͝l̴̰̲͈͙̪̜͍̗̥̺̫̟̠̹͈̤͔̲͒͐̽̃́̏̈́͐͗͂̽͋̒̇̒͐̀͒̚̕͝i̴̧̛͔̥̘̩͚̥̞͎̳̗͔̳̬̻̎̈́̓̍̃̈́̔̽̕͝͝͝ņ̷̧̼̻̝̜͖̥̙̤̦͈̜̫̭̫̌̓̌̇̀͊͆̾̚g̸̡̛̤̭̭̲̐̄̒̃́̈̓͗͗̑́͌̋͗̅́̂̕͘͝͝ ̸̟͋̃̍̃̾͒̌͊͐̐͆̀̅̃͘͠͝ȯ̵̟͇̘̹̱̳̐͛́̑̆͆̈́̂́̀̇͗̋̓̕̕k̶̢̨̡̲̞̭̪̲̲̺̜͈̣͉̦̖͕͖̺̮̼̞͉̳͓̥̙͎̘̱̟͑̏͛̈́͌̉͂͋̆̊̆̂̒̇̑̆̈́́́́̍̋̂̿̐͘̕͘͜͝͠ą̴̨̢̡̨͙͚̩͈̬͍̥̲̲̗̮̭̣͖̰̘̹̪̙͉̼͖̭͔̰̃̅̊̔͊͘͝ͅy̵͇̱͖͚̣̼̮̗̱̤̗̼͍̳̬̪̻̩̰̖̣̤͛͑̒͌̑̏͐̋"
What's got you down Shan the man?
Also, replying though this noise gives me great joy.
I know of at least one user who's head would be spinning right now!
Lol

No more good smut??48624
no, sorry. no more good smut. people thought feral was too zooey, so they banned it. then, they thought that animal-like parts on anthros were also too zooey, so they banned those too. no paws, snouts, knots, spines, muzzles, thick fur, maws, etc ever again - only totally human forms with painted skin and neko ears.

in fact, the existence of animals in general is also far too zooey, so there is an omnicide project underway as we speak to correct that issue

Back