• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

No I was caught by my brother however... I think they forget by the trauma of a recent catastrophe. It probably Masked memories there.

However in present I told my step dad figure of "I've seen her as a person not a dog I hope you know what I mean" kept it as PG as possible. I want to make sure he knew how important she was.

Love like that shouldn't be masked

However in present I told my step dad figure of "I've seen her as a person not a dog I hope you know what I mean" kept it as PG as possible. I want
Be very careful playing with fire. Telling them "I saw that dog as a person more than a dog" is one thing. Letting them know that you two had sex is a WHOLE other ballpark. My parents, like most, would likely stop speaking to me if they found out. But if you're hell bent on telling them, there's nothing I can do to stop you. But don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.

Be very careful playing with fire. Telling them "I saw that dog as a person more than a dog" is one thing. Letting them know that you two had sex is a WHOLE other ballpark. My parents, like most, would likely stop speaking to me if they found out. But if you're hell bent on telling them, there's nothing I can do to stop you. But don't be surprised if it blows up in your face.

He did say he suspected something was up due to my strong attachment to her. That's why he kept the photo of me and her together.

I called him later with the phone call just so he wasn't confused about her being "just a close friend"

Back