Could anyone tell me where I can get some cheap realistic toys

You don't want cheap. Cheap means toxic materials.

And you sure as fuck don't want to use that chinese government data trap mentioned above.

And you sure as fuck don't want to use that chinese government data trap mentioned above.
For some reason I am far more afraid of my own government that chinese, russian or whatever other country.

Yes, they may try to sell me things or use it for their benefit, but they are surely not interested in sharing with local police or government any of the data they get.

But is it really nice to use silicone as a sextoy ? I'm looking for a good product... and I'm especially wondering what material to choose, and I would like to have some people's opinions on silicone... it's a bit plastic. In truth, I don't even know use it 😂 if I could have advice I would listen.

But is it really nice to use silicone as a sextoy ? I'm looking for a good product... and I'm especially wondering what material to choose, and I would like to have some people's opinions on silicone... it's a bit plastic. In truth, I don't even know use it 😂 if I could have advice I would listen.
Pure sillicone is the safest toy material there is, right alone side non-porus glass and stainless steel.

Back