Considering a meet up for my first time

Hey guys, I've been around for a while, and had a few experiences, but I've never been knotted, and I've been wanting it really bad. I don't know about meeting up, and I'm not really in a position to do that right now anyways, but it's becoming more and more tempting every day. Thoughts?

As everyone before me, just be careful and play it safe!

Hmmm have you ever thought about as a side job(or hobby) taking care of dogs? Like dog walking or Dog sitter! just have to be careful about it obviously. But means you get free range of dogs ;)

As everyone before me, just be careful and play it safe!

Hmmm have you ever thought about as a side job(or hobby) taking care of dogs? Like dog walking or Dog sitter! just have to be careful about it obviously. But means you get free range of dogs ;)
Doing anything sexual with someone else's dog behind their back is a terrible idea. Especially when you're being trusted to care for them. Talk of doing so (owner jumping) i.e doing things with someone's animal without their knowledge is also against the rules here as of recent.

Say you did that and got caught, that could spell harm being done to the animal. It also doesn't help the reputation of actual zoo's in the public eye.

Doing anything sexual with someone else's dog behind their back is a terrible idea. Especially when you're being trusted to care for them. Talk of doing so (owner jumping) i.e doing things with someone's animal without their knowledge is also against the rules here as of recent.

Say you did that and got caught, that could spell harm being done to the animal. It also doesn't help the reputation of actual zoo's in the public eye.
Oooh, you got a good point there (not sarcasm!)

Yeah I concur. I sometimes look after a relative's male dog but I've never touched him in a sexual way (though I do admire his package when I can lol).

Hey guys, I've been around for a while, and had a few experiences, but I've never been knotted, and I've been wanting it really bad. I don't know about meeting up, and I'm not really in a position to do that right now anyways, but it's becoming more and more tempting every day. Thoughts?
Best of luck! If you want to chat privately about it, I'm all ears. :)

No, being trusted with my mates does NOT also grant you permission to fuck them. Don't touch other people's animals.

Talk to owners in personals. Follow safety advice. Build a friendship and trust with someone, this can take awhile, but it can be worth it in the end. Best of luck and be safe, your gut says turn around, do it.

I might be doing it later this summer. Not from this app, a gay hookup app. Took a risk and told the guy i want to be fucked by a dog one day. He didn't mind and said he wanted to experience me first and that he is interested in me getting fucked by a dog. Just want to talk to him for a while before meeting him.

He basically said he wants to fuck me and use me first before letting a dog have his turn. Excited and scared about it

No, being trusted with my mates does NOT also grant you permission to fuck them. Don't touch other people's animals.
Well you can’t really control what someone will do behind your back. No matter how firm you sound.

Back