Cherish females who love dogs!

docjam

Tourist
I just wanted to give shout out to those females who make love to dogs and allow your intimacy to be shared with others. I've not yet been lucky to be present so am enjoying from afar with pictures videos and this great forum..but just watching his dog cock in a woman's pussy looks such a beautiful experience...I'm glad there are others out there like me!

I never share enough of my life that I feel like I am in danger of my identity being revealed, so I am expressive about my relationship knowing people are getting off to it. I'm not ignorant of what a part of this site is for, so by all means you're welcome and the pleasure is definitely all mine~ <3

i had the most amazing chat with a lady recently about her love of Dog cock...she was very private and i dont think ill be invited...but it was lovely to connect...

i had the most amazing chat with a lady recently about her love of Dog cock...she was very private and i dont think ill be invited...but it was lovely to connect...
Yup, me too. I've had a few v interesting discussions with female posters here about their love of dog cock. most of them are honest and sincere, but there are one or two fantasists here as well, who tell you way out stuff because it's what they think you want to hear (full and complete penetration of the cervix by a huge dog's cock, for example).

I've scoured the internet for examples of cervical penetration, and the nearest thing i've ever come up with was a girl with the tip of her finger just inside the orifice. Do i want to be told fairy stories? no thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you guys so much (blushing). I never thought anyone would complement me for doing it but I'm flattered that you did.

Last edited:
Thanks for the love <3
My gf and I want to do documentary style videos(though we might ghost write books) to educate people on how healthy, fun, and enjoyable it is.
If you ever wanted someone to help shoot that style of video, drop me a message.

Great post, like many other guys i have nothing but respect and admiration for you lovely knotty ladies 🥰

Ir
I just wanted to give shout out to those females who make love to dogs and allow your intimacy to be shared with others. I've not yet been lucky to be present so am enjoying from afar with pictures videos and this great forum..but just watching his dog cock in a woman's pussy looks such a beautiful experience...I'm glad there are others out there like me!
Its fascinated me for years ever since that first grainy VHS video. My first ex was very active and got me hooked and its stayed with me ever since .
IVe been fortunate to share with 3 other partners over the years as well as hosting when I had my stud .
I doubt this side of me will ever leave me.

Absolutely! Its not just that we like to watch them mounted.. which I do.. obviously.. They take such good care of these god-given creatures that expect so little in return for the love that they give so freely

Ty!!! I've been thinking about starting to record videos and all mainly because of this, I know a lot of guys don't get the chance to experience it and just can't. It's just amazing how we can all enjoy and pleasure ourselfs!
How generous of you! 😛

Back