Changing sexual interests

Oryuo2

Tourist
25 yo m here. Just wondering if anyone else ever experiences this. I’ve recently (as an adult) developed a new fetish I’ve never really considered before. I’ve always been very dominant, but lately the thought of a woman older than me, (or any woman I guess??) taking charge and domming me gently has been such a turn on. I dont mean getting pegged and put in a dress, but more like a mommy domme type thing, just gentle reminders that shes in charge (“good boy”, “do what mommy says” etc). Its almost comical considering how large of a man I am, that I would be dommed by a woman. I definitely still enjoy being in charge, but i guess once in a while I wanna be tied up. Ive always been into milfs so thats not really new. I thought I was done with discovering new fetishes. My question is this: older people, does this happen throughout life?? Will I develop more in the future?

It happens still for me (32 years old pansexual). For men I used to like being submissive only and that's still my go to but tried it the other way around aswell. Same for women and anything in between, tried both loved both but personally I lean more towards submissive. Definitly like women older as they tend to be more wild in my opinion. I'd say try it out and see if you like it, I did that being more dominant and I like it with the right partners. For me though nothing beats MMF where the woman is kind of dominant (also not pegging and the like but more so like you described). Had a fun time with a couple once where the Female was really verbal towards her boyfriend and to me that was really hot. It all comes down to finding the right people to do it with I guess though. If you try it you might not like it with one female but might love it if you find the one where it all clicks so I'd say try and don't give up after one experience if you still feel like trying it. I think fetishes is alot like taste for food in a way, it changes as you grow older and you might like new stuff as time goes on.

It happens still for me (32 years old pansexual). For men I used to like being submissive only and that's still my go to but tried it the other way around aswell. Same for women and anything in between, tried both loved both but personally I lean more towards submissive. Definitly like women older as they tend to be more wild in my opinion. I'd say try it out and see if you like it, I did that being more dominant and I like it with the right partners. For me though nothing beats MMF where the woman is kind of dominant (also not pegging and the like but more so like you described). Had a fun time with a couple once where the Female was really verbal towards her boyfriend and to me that was really hot. It all comes down to finding the right people to do it with I guess though. If you try it you might not like it with one female but might love it if you find the one where it all clicks so I'd say try and don't give up after one experience if you still feel like trying it. I think fetishes is alot like taste for food in a way, it changes as you grow older and you might like new stuff as time goes on.
Yeah totally situational, with the right person people will try a lot of stuff!

25 yo m here. Just wondering if anyone else ever experiences this. I’ve recently (as an adult) developed a new fetish I’ve never really considered before. I’ve always been very dominant, but lately the thought of a woman older than me, (or any woman I guess??) taking charge and domming me gently has been such a turn on. I dont mean getting pegged and put in a dress, but more like a mommy domme type thing, just gentle reminders that shes in charge (“good boy”, “do what mommy says” etc). Its almost comical considering how large of a man I am, that I would be dommed by a woman. I definitely still enjoy being in charge, but i guess once in a while I wanna be tied up. Ive always been into milfs so thats not really new. I thought I was done with discovering new fetishes. My question is this: older people, does this happen throughout life?? Will I develop more in the future?
Changes often. I was dominate initially and then liked subbing and now consider myself more of a switch.

I’m 34 and most of the kinks I’ve enjoyed recently I never even considered before my 30s. Our brains are continually developing, and exploring a new kink is kinda like learning a new language except often with a much smaller learning curve.

Back