• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Change username?

As far as I know there is no way to change it yourself. You might be able to if you contact an admin such as ZTHorse and ask.

I’ll be frank here. I joined in order to view content that I enjoy and didn’t give much thought to my username when I did. Now, however, I’m considering becoming more active as a user and not just a lurker, so now I’m mad that my username denotes my area code. Is there any way to change it at this point? If not, that’s fine too.

Thanks,
- An idiot

Hey guys. An old post i know. But is their a better way to change the name on this? I messaged that admin but no reply.
Thanks

Hey guys. An old post i know. But is their a better way to change the name on this? I messaged that admin but no reply.
Thanks
You can try being patient, he doesn't live on here 24/7, and as the admin he has lots of things to deal with and oversee and may have just not gotten to it yet and/or overlooked it.

You can try being patient, he doesn't live on here 24/7, and as the admin he has lots of things to deal with and oversee and may have just not gotten to it yet and/or overlooked it.
Looks like someone woke up on the moody side of the bed today

@ZTHorse Apologies for the ping, I'd like to change my username but I am still a lurker. If I make posts and then change my username will the posts prior to the change also update?

I, in fact, did not. Unless I am mistaken, I cannot pm people as a lurker. I see no action to do so on a person's profile page. I apologize but I am new to this website clearly.
Whoops! It's been so long since I was a lurker that I've come to take the PM function for granted. I beg your pardon. ?

Hey i’ve been a member for a while just not very active. I made my username because of the fursuit & sona i had a the time but i no longer own that suit of the sona. How do i get my username changed?

First off it's very unwise to base your user on anything that can be traced back to you. Unfortunately the only way to change it is to reach rank tourist and contact a moderator to have your account deleted and start from scratch. Being that you're fursona and that identity is no longer in use I'd just keep using this account cause it's a pretty anonymous screen name.

Back