Can zoo exclusive be a lifestyle choice?

• Yes, you can choose to become zoo exclusive

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No, you were born zoo exclusive or you are not

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Doggygirl

Citizen of Zooville
Or are you born that way? (As in: it’s a sexuality you can’t change)

As for me: I’ve dated with men, slept with men, etc. But I’m so done. I’d rather be intimate with dogs. I don’t want men anymore. Can I call myself zoo exclusive? When I’m strictly choosing for dogs only?

In order to avoid disappointing more women in a sexual relationship, I've chosen to stay away from them and much closer to my male dogs (or any male dog 😁)

Both. There are basically two ways to excluzoo. Since childhood they are not interested in people / they consider them repulsive (this would be what they were born with). Or, as an adult, due to disappointment in people or other reasons, you voluntarily cut off contact with people (this would be the choice)
The first is less, the second is more inclined to connect with a human partner over time.

The two also can be both at the same time, for who are born with no desire for human relationships, but also would never choose to make a choice.

Or are you born that way? (As in: it’s a sexuality you can’t change)

As for me: I’ve dated with men, slept with men, etc. But I’m so done. I’d rather be intimate with dogs. I don’t want men anymore. Can I call myself zoo exclusive? When I’m strictly choosing for dogs only?
Yes l think that qualifies you. 🤗

Yea, "Both" needs to be an option... But I think that for a lot of people it might've been a logical effect of less-than-positive experiences with people :D

Back