SkinnySubBitchSissy

Zooville Settler
I love cum and I want to be knotted by a big dog, I want to be flooded and i just want to know do dogs actually cum as much as I have seen? Apparently dogs can keep Cummings for over 10 mins that is so hot.

The amount of cum scales with size, yes.
And the more horny the dog is the more liquid is going to be there.
It is also individual and depends on how good your skills with the penis are.
But dogs can cum a lot and over a longer period of time.
This makes me happy, as I love big dogs.
I have seen videos where the cum gushes out continuously. I hope that can be me.
I would probably not be perfect with my skills but I can always learn.

The amount of cum defnitely depends in the size of the dog.
But also how good is his diet, is he good hydrated, is he in the mood, how is the foreplay and defnitely the longer you stay tied the longer he Cums.
So what would you say the average length of being knotted would be if the dog is well hydrated and in the mood?

Hm i think in my experience the bigger the dog, the bigger the knot and therefore the longer the tie… so about 15-20minutes, of you both click and he relaxes and enjoys the tie and dont try to pull out
Nice well most big dogs are already much bigger than myself because I'm a very fragile small sissy but dann that's a long time!

After 15 mins I would be flooded haha

I would say there is no direct proportion in quantity. It is usually around 20-25cc (many variation, though) and while small dogs may give a bit less, they cum proportionally more.

But it will mostly depend on the animal, the day and specially his level of excitation.

I would say there is no direct proportion in quantity. It is usually around 20-25cc (many variation, though) and while small dogs may give a bit less, they cum proportionally more.

But it will mostly depend on the animal, the day and specially his level of excitation.
Nice yes I am only into big dogs as I love to be owned as a little bitch, I'd say the longer I stay knotted depending on the dog the more cum they would gush into me. But yes I understand depending on excitement level, I will just have to do a great job then hahah ;)

I am also into horses, but my local horses cock is way too big for me haha

Hinting if anybody has a nice stallion they would like to watch him fuck me and load my ass, or a big dog mmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice yes I am only into big dogs as I love to be owned as a little bitch, I'd say the longer I stay knotted depending on the dog the more cum they would gush into me. But yes I understand depending on excitement level, I will just have to do a great job then hahah ;)

I am also into horses, but my local horses cock is way too big for me haha

Hinting if anybody has a nice stallion they would like to watch him fuck me and load my ass, or a big dog mmm
If the horses cock is way too big, you might try a smaller breed like a miniature stallion 🤭

Back