• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bump if you have a butt plug inside

Bump. I wasn't originally thinking of putting one in, but I saw it sitting on my dryer when I was in the bathroom, so I decided to.

Its rubber or at least thats what it feels like. It dries out pretty quickly but to nervous to try metal.
Yeah, rubber and silicone are the worst for that, metal is really nice its smooth and doesnt need much lube at all

Yeah, rubber and silicone are the worst for that, metal is really nice its smooth and doesnt need much lube at all
yeah Im not sure why but I see metal and I think pain and I know thats not the case just cant get that out of my head

I dont Ive been eyes them just havnt been brave enough to buy one cause then Ill be tempted to use it. and I like the ones with jewels and tails
I have one with the jewel in it but i want ones with the slim end so i can wear it all day

Its rubber or at least thats what it feels like. It dries out pretty quickly but to nervous to try metal.
Metal and glass are nice because you can use silicone lube, which your body doesn't absorb like regular lube.

I hate silicone lube though, just because it's pain to clean up off stuff. As a lube though, it's good, just don't use it on silicone toys.

Back