• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bump if you had sex with an animal today

You get a double bump from me. Did you flirt your way to someone else's dog that time or were you dogsitting :)?
It was a charity thing I was just helping out a dog in need. lol
I do some dog sitting ever month or so when these people have to go I out of town, and I take excellent care of all boys needs two or three time a day. lol

It was a charity thing I was just helping out a dog in need. lol
I do some dog sitting ever month or so when these people have to go I out of town, and I take excellent care of all boys needs two or three time a day. lol
Perhaps that kind of hard work needs someone to help you with the job tagging along and making sure your needs are extra filled in between/during the job tasks...

Perhaps that kind of hard work needs someone to help you with the job tagging along and making sure your needs are extra filled in between/during the job tasks...
I don't really need a tag along, but if someone wanted some sloppy seconds or to help clean me up, and me being charitable why not. lol

I don't really need a tag along, but if someone wanted some sloppy seconds or to help clean me up, and me being charitable why not. lol
That's what I ment. The boys and me making sure you to tag team. I wonder how many times we can go on with you getting all the attention :)

Back