• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bump if you had sex with an animal today

Yes, we definitely need a bump tonight. Our boxer gave her his load over the course of roughly 20 mins.... The crazy thing is that while he is filling her, conversation is king of awkward.... she is concentrating on his pulsing cock, and I’m just there running my hands over her ass, and occasionally her clit... That being said, watching him fuck, then fill her is the hottest thing I have ever seen. I know how lucky I am. My best friend, and the sexiest woman in the world (to me), takes K9 cock, and gets filled with doggy cum....... What’s not to love?

So, yeah... I’ll bump this tonight.... My night was nothing short of amazing....

Many many unposted bumps in the last 2 weeks... and again just now! :) Now hubby is giving me that look like he wants sloppy 2nds... Too bad, there is a special occasion in a few days when he gets to go first. He's cut off til then... I want it to be special!

BUMP !!

Bump bump bump bump bump; I spent all night in their room. The boys made me very welcome, but I didn't get much sleep! I've never slept with them before, I thought it was about time I tried. In between, we were like a pile of puppies, all snuggled........ :husky_love: :husky_love: :love: :love: ?:devilish:

Back