• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bump if you had sex with an animal today

Bump with the littler doggy girl! This one took awhile, she kept trying to hump on my dick before I was even close to cumming myself. Basically she'd immediately hump on my dick, orgasm herself, pull away, and get the zoomies. It took 5 or 6 tries before I was successfully able to cum in her myself although she didn't hump back on the last go around. However I was able to pretty much get a full load in her! I probably got about 95% of it in her! Hurray! Afterwards I let her hump on my fingers to another orgasm herself. But after all that she was definitely tuckered out. We of course petted/cuddled for a bit, I took her out for her post sex walk, and like the other times she's once again one satisfied doggy girl! 🥰

Bump with the littler doggy girl! This one took awhile, she kept trying to hump on my dick before I was even close to cumming myself. Basically she'd immediately hump on my dick, orgasm herself, pull away, and get the zoomies. It took 5 or 6 tries before I was successfully able to cum in her myself although she didn't hump back on the last go around. However I was able to pretty much get a full load in her! I probably got about 95% of it in her! Hurray! Afterwards I let her hump on my fingers to another orgasm herself. But after all that she was definitely tuckered out. We of course petted/cuddled for a bit, I took her out for her post sex walk, and like the other times she's once again one satisfied doggy girl! 🥰

Bump! This one took awhile, she kept trying to hump on my dick before I was even close to cumming myself. Basically she'd immediately hump on my dick, orgasm herself, pull away, and get the zoomies. It took 5 or 6 tries before I was successfully able to cum in her myself although she didn't hump back on the last go around. However I was able to pretty much get a full load in her! I probably got about 95% of it in her! Hurray! Afterwards I let her hump on my fingers to another orgasm herself. But after all that she was definitely tuckered out. We of course petted/cuddled for a bit, I took her out for her post sex walk, and like the other times she's once again one satisfied doggy girl! 🥰
Sounds like she’s addicted to the release of dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin. You’ve got a real nymph on your hands!👍

Sounds like she’s addicted to the release of dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin. You’ve got a real nymph on your hands!👍
Don't forget vasopressin as well! Nah, she's not a nympho like my newfie gal. The only time my littler doggy girl allows me to have sex with her is during her heat cycles. Otherwise she does not liked being topped outside of heat and I respect her wishes about that. She does like the occasional hand humpies outside of heat though.

Another loving, in heat bump from my girl and I. That was one of the most enjoyable doggy style sessions we've ever had. (Though I do say that a lot of times). Everything was so perfect. The way she set us to the perfect height, and kept a nice push back into me, her squeezes as she had orgasms, the way she looks back at me while I switch between petting her sensually, and gently holding her hips while she rocks them into me, mmmmfff. I freaking love this girl! ❤️🦊🐶

Another loving, in heat bump from my girl and I. That was one of the most enjoyable doggy style sessions we've ever had. (Though I do say that a lot of times). Everything was so perfect. The way she set us to the perfect height, and kept a nice push back into me, her squeezes as she had orgasms, the way she looks back at me while I switch between petting her sensually, and gently holding her hips while she rocks them into me, mmmmfff. I freaking love this girl! ❤️ 🦊 🐶

Back