• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bump if you had sex with an animal today

Have had holiday guests since tuesday. All gone now so finally had time to enjoy a bump... Well really about 5 bumps. I even let hubby have a sloppy one somewhere in the middle. He was almost as horny as my boy. Say, if hubby gets it sloppy is that a bump too? what do you guys think?
OK call it Bump x 4 for now, but he's going to get all he wants today. Or at least as long as I can last. ?
I envy your hubby!!! Seeing sloppy seconds is a rare one. Must feel really good

Half pusher, was the bitch of a friend.

I am on my vacation property and can look after the dog from the neighbor. And I play a lot with her and go a lot.

And when we have our peace, I have sex with her. :3
With ZooVille now rebuilt and relaunched, some of the favourite threads need reinstating. This thread from BF and previously on ZV is a fav of mine. Please bump to share that your dog recently loved you. All other animal lovers, such as with horses, are equally welcome, so don't be put off by the title. All we ask is: The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. No catfish, no pretenders, just those who are proud of their recent accomplishments. Adding details would be welcomed; posting whilst knotted is especially admirable.
Bump×3 though each time it was oral sex

Back